Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    "It's a damn shame," Favre told ESPN's Ed Werder. "What I think about is going to my press conference knowing he had taken some shots at me.'
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post?id=19834

  2. #2
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,193
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    Some say Randy Moss is locker room cancer, some say Terrell Owens is, but i think Brad Childress is the worst cancer of them all.

    Please, Wilf! Make him go away!!!

  3. #3
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    HEY wrote:
    Some say Randy Moss is locker room cancer, some say Terrell Owens is, but i think Brad Childress is the worst cancer of them all.

    Please, Wilf! Make him go away!!!
    +1
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  4. #4
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    Childress was right, it is ok to punt but if he was going to bring that up he should have also mentioned that its ok to kick a field goal as well with the failed 4th and goal issues that had happened from that game and the other during the home opener on the opening drive.

    That being said Favre also has to get over it and doesn't need to wine to the press if his ego gets bruised. This doesn't do anything to help the team.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    While Childress was wrong for publicly tossing him under the bus, it's not like Favre's play was or still is stellar & the criticism was unjustified.

    We can't afford to turn the ball over & are worst in the league for that.

    Favre has turned the ball over 22 times in just 10 games.

    That's going to draw critisism.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    Brewtal's Avatar
    Brewtal is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    251

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    HEY wrote:
    Some say Randy Moss is locker room cancer, some say Terrell Owens is, but i think Brad Childress is the worst cancer of them all.

    Please, Wilf! Make him go away!!!
    +2

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    singersp wrote:
    We can't afford to turn the ball over & are worst in the league for that.

    Favre has turned the ball over 22 times in just 10 games.
    But that's because of the crappy O-Line! And the WRs being hurt! And the bad play-calling! And the distractions from that harpy and her dong shots! And sunspots! And Y2K!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    Anyone catch the Tuna special on NFLN Friday?

    I laugh everytime someone says they want the Tuna to come in and clean things up.

    I can think of atleast 3 or 4 players that would be shown the door for shitty play(and twice as many PPO posters who would beeyyacth about that action).

    WAW, my head coach said I shouldn't turn the ball over. WAW.

    Screw the Noodle and the horse he road in on. My life will be much better (with respect to the game I love) when this cat is finally gone.

    Warmed my heart to hear a smattering of boo's last night from the crowd when his ass came onto the field for the last time yesterday. I kindof think he actually thought he would hear cheers.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    Marrdro wrote:
    Anyone catch the Tuna special on NFLN Friday?

    I laugh everytime someone says they want the Tuna to come in and clean things up.

    I can think of atleast 3 or 4 players that would be shown the door for shitty play(and twice as many PPO posters who would beeyyacth about that action).

    WAW, my head coach said I shouldn't turn the ball over. WAW.

    Screw the Noodle and the horse he road in on. My life will be much better (with respect to the game I love) when this cat is finally gone.

    Warmed my heart to hear a smattering of boo's last night from the crowd when his ass came onto the field for the last time yesterday. I kindof think he actually thought he would hear cheers.
    Those boos were from the thousands of Packer fans. I guess you didn't notice the cheers after the Pack TDs.

    Favre was the best thing to happen to this franchise. He gave me the best year ever as a Viking fan and most others.

  10. #10
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

    What's that you say, Mardro??

    Can't hear you.

    Must be that big black freaking crow in your piehole.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Report: Childress visiting with Favre
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:07 AM
  2. Childress wanted Favre to come out
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. Outside criticism is tiresome to Jackson
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:33 PM
  4. T-Jack Above Criticism
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:42 AM
  5. Culpepper gives stiff-arm to criticism by Childress
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 03:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •