Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    So your still blaming the OL.

As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

Which is it? The OL or the Noodle?
    LMFAO! Did you see that pass to Bernard to clinch the Cardinals game? That was a designed run. Don't even try to go there. You will lose.
    Only cause you can't see the writing on the wall.

The player package was a package that supported either run or pass and the HOF fricken QB read the defense correctly for once. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any fool can see this OL is terrible. The proof is in the video I posted.

Favre is no doubt making mistakes but this OL is garbage and you know it.

Funny you should mention quick release because he is getting blasted after those 3 and 5 step drops.

To answer your question, it is both. I thought you would have known that from my posts. It is pretty obvious.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Didn't see your video but what did you show, 3 or 4 plays that some analyst picked out of a whole game to support his analysis.

Gimme a break.
    Is that all you got? That is not much of an argument.

Again, I am gonna go ahead and believe actual NFL players.
    So the analysts that said other wise last weekend, that completely disagree with him, (that I'm basing alot of my opinion on by the way) were not players at one time in thier life.

Heck, if memory serves, a couple of them are actually HOF'rs and are wearing a couple of SB rings.

Whats your boy got, other than a short career and a radio station.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

LMFAO! Did you see that pass to Bernard to clinch the Cardinals game? That was a designed run. Don't even try to go there. You will lose.

The player package was a package that supported either run or pass and the HOF fricken QB read the defense correctly for once. Nothing more, nothing less.

Funny you should mention quick release because he is getting blasted after those 3 and 5 step drops.

To answer your question, it is both. I thought you would have known that from my posts. It is pretty obvious.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Didn't see your video but what did you show, 3 or 4 plays that some analyst picked out of a whole game to support his analysis.

Gimme a break.

So the analysts that said other wise last weekend, that completely disagree with him, (that I'm basing alot of my opinion on by the way) were not players at one time in thier life.

Heck, if memory serves, a couple of them are actually HOF'rs and are wearing a couple of SB rings.

Ummmm...from a non-former NFL player "analyst"...the O-line sucked bag yesterday. Green Bay was in Favre's face almost the entire game. The O-line simply looked foolish most of the time...especially Loadholt, who brought an extra dose of SUCK to the game.

Doers that completely excuse Favre? No. But I will watch with interest how many times you trot out, "The line didn't block" when trying to absolve Jackson in teh coming weeks...

...and WE will reply with, "He didn't check out of the pass, based upon the package at the time which supported run, pass, or deep space orbital bombardments...and he should have known better than to be foolish and selfishly try and pass when we're only down by 28 points late in the 3rd quarter..."

I will await your incoherent and double-talk laden reply at that time...

Caine

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Gimme a break.

Ummmm...from a non-former NFL player "analyst"...the O-line sucked bag yesterday. Green Bay was in Favre's face almost the entire game. The O-line simply looked foolish most of the time...especially Loadholt, who brought an extra dose of SUCK to the game.

Doers that completely excuse Favre? No. But I will watch with interest how many times you trot out, "The line didn't block" when trying to absolve Jackson in teh coming weeks...

...and WE will reply with, "He didn't check out of the pass, based upon the package at the time which supported run, pass, or deep space orbital bombardments...and he should have known better than to be foolish and selfishly try and pass when we're only down by 28 points late in the 3rd quarter..."

Caine
    Doubletalk.......

Watch the game......All the defense does is flood the gaps on thier way to our imobile QB. If they run into a RB with the ball, then they tackle him.

Basic football 101.

It doesn't matter who you have playing on the line, they will get beat when they are outnumbered.

Prime example of what I speak was the PUKERS OL and QB play yesterday. Rodgers just moved around a bit to evade the rush. Doesn't mean his OL was better than ours, just means he helped them out a bit.

Our OL isn't getting any kindof help like that from the Noodle my friend and I bet the OL will be happy to block for TJ if he ever gets his chance.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Gimme a break.

Caine
    Doubletalk.......

Watch the game......All the defense does is flood the gaps on thier way to our imobile QB. If they run into a RB with the ball, then they tackle him.

Basic football 101.

It doesn't matter who you have playing on the line, they will get beat when they are outnumbered.

Prime example of what I speak was the PUKERS OL and QB play yesterday. Rodgers just moved around a bit to evade the rush. Doesn't mean his OL was better than ours, just means he helped them out a bit.

Our OL isn't getting any kindof help like that from the Noodle my friend and I bet the OL will be happy to block for TJ if he ever gets his chance.
    Really....sniffing glue is bad for you...and you should stop. Immediately.

The pocket collapsed from all sides almost all game long. We could have had Vick in there and he would have been crushed. There was nowhere to go!!!

But keep selling that the Line is great...it'll be all that much more damning of Jackson when they don't block for him either....but we'll claim they did...

Caine

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Gimme a break.

Caine
    Doubletalk.......

Basic football 101.

The pocket collapsed from all sides almost all game long. We could have had Vick in there and he would have been crushed. There was nowhere to go!!!

But keep selling that the Line is great...it'll be all that much more damning of Jackson when they don't block for him either....but we'll claim they did...

Caine
    Again, show me were I said the OL was great.

What I said was that this OL played well enough to win the game. If the QB would have helped in any area (Mobility, Accuracey, Pre-snap reads, etc etc etc) we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Again, the blocked long enough for the WR's to run thier routes and get open. We know this cause we saw the Noodle throw.

Quick question.........The initial Qtr saw the Noodle get sacked and get hit/knocked down 4 times. How many sacks/hits/knockdowns did he get for the whole game?

Get back with me when you have the answer. Go check with the Infidel. He has all the OL specifics for the game.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Gimme a break.

Caine
    Doubletalk.......

Basic football 101.

Caine
    Again, show me were I said the OL was great.

What I said was that this OL played well enough to win the game. If the QB would have helped in any area (Mobility, Accuracey, Pre-snap reads, etc etc etc) we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Again, the blocked long enough for the WR's to run thier routes and get open. We know this cause we saw the Noodle throw.

Quick question.........The initial Qtr saw the Noodle get sacked and get hit/knocked down 4 times. How many sacks/hits/knockdowns did he get for the whole game?

Get back with me when you have the answer. Go check with the Infidel. He has all the OL specifics for the game.
    Do you have the answer? Also what do you know about QB reads? I am interested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123