Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    dfosterf wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    He looked so good digging his team out of that hole last time, are you sure?

    Awesome !


    I watched that game. Who dug that hole? I forget.
    Smoot?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    dfosterf wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    He looked so good digging his team out of that hole last time, are you sure?

    Awesome !


    I watched that game. Who dug that hole? I forget.
    You watched the game? Really?! I don't think you did.

    Kickoff return and Percy Harvin fumble return = 14 points

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGW1n-zh6S8

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    So your still blaming the OL.

    As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

    I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

    Which is it? The OL or the Noodle?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    singersp wrote:
    Really. He means it this time. He promises. Crosses his heart and hopes to die.
    Yea right. He has been ruining football for me for way to many years. I will believe it when I see it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    So your still blaming the OL.

    As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

    I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

    Which is it? The OL or the Noodle?
    LMFAO! Did you see that pass to Bernard to clinch the Cardinals game? That was a designed run. Don't even try to go there. You will lose.

    Any fool can see this OL is terrible. The proof is in the video I posted.

    Favre is no doubt making mistakes but this OL is garbage and you know it.

    Funny you should mention quick release because he is getting blasted after those 3 and 5 step drops.

    To answer your question, it is both. I thought you would have known that from my posts. It is pretty obvious.

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    So your still blaming the OL.

    As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

    I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

    Which is it? The OL or the Noodle?
    LMFAO! Did you see that pass to Bernard to clinch the Cardinals game? That was a designed run. Don't even try to go there. You will lose.
    Only cause you can't see the writing on the wall.

    The player package was a package that supported either run or pass and the HOF fricken QB read the defense correctly for once. Nothing more, nothing less.

    Any fool can see this OL is terrible. The proof is in the video I posted.

    Favre is no doubt making mistakes but this OL is garbage and you know it.

    Funny you should mention quick release because he is getting blasted after those 3 and 5 step drops.

    To answer your question, it is both. I thought you would have known that from my posts. It is pretty obvious.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Didn't see your video but what did you show, 3 or 4 plays that some analyst picked out of a whole game to support his analysis.

    Gimme a break.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is done. That OL is getting him beat to a pulp.
    So your still blaming the OL.

    As if the Noodle didn't have the latitude to check out of a pass into a run or elect to get rid of the ball to a hot read instead of trying to go deep all the time.

    I thought your biggest "Pro" for bringing the Noodle in was how he would help our OL out alot by doing those kinds of things. Remember??????, quick release, able to read a defense etc etc etc

    Which is it? The OL or the Noodle?
    LMFAO! Did you see that pass to Bernard to clinch the Cardinals game? That was a designed run. Don't even try to go there. You will lose.
    Only cause you can't see the writing on the wall.

    The player package was a package that supported either run or pass and the HOF fricken QB read the defense correctly for once. Nothing more, nothing less.

    Any fool can see this OL is terrible. The proof is in the video I posted.

    Favre is no doubt making mistakes but this OL is garbage and you know it.

    Funny you should mention quick release because he is getting blasted after those 3 and 5 step drops.

    To answer your question, it is both. I thought you would have known that from my posts. It is pretty obvious.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Didn't see your video but what did you show, 3 or 4 plays that some analyst picked out of a whole game to support his analysis.

    Gimme a break.
    Is that all you got? That is not much of an argument.

    Again, I am gonna go ahead and believe actual NFL players.

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    singersp wrote:
    At this point, I'd like him to not come back on 11/28.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Favre says he's not coming back in 2011

    Zeus wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    At this point, I'd like him to not come back on 11/28.

    =Z=
    I wonder what that cat Marrdro thinks..... :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Possible 2011 Brett Favre NFL teams #1: Minnesota
    By soonerbornNbred in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. Favre not coming back! Holding Press conf
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 420
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:59 AM
  3. Favre coming back
    By Redmption in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. Linehan Coming Back?
    By ADubya26 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 08:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •