Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Big Matt is offline Starter

Re:Favre not coming back! Holding Press conf

so if he is retiring, will his wife get her recently renewed, Minnesota gym membership fee back?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Big Matt wrote:
    so if he is retiring, will his wife get her recently renewed, Minnesota gym membership fee back?
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the smile.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

jargomcfargo wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    you mean this daughter?

I think you've just identified the decision makers in that family.
    You may have missed one.

Brett and his daughter were sitting on their back porch. Breleigh had tears streaming down her face. Brett’s heart was touched my his baby girls’ tears. Breleigh told him in her tears, “Daddy, I wanted you to go back and win one more Super Bowl.” Brett breathed a sigh of relief and asked her why she didn’t tell him that before. She replied “I didn’t want to make that decision for you.”
    I would guess that Deanna isn't ready to give up being first lady to the mighty BF as well. I'm sure Hattiesburg is great and all, but being on everyone's TV set every Sunday I would guess is a bit more exciting. Yea, that's my Brett...Greatest QB to ever play the game, just keeps getting better...I'm just so proud of him and support him all the way.

When he calls it quits for good, the attention is pretty much gone. Not just for Brett, but everyone. I don't think either one is ready to give that up.

Also, check out the guns on Deanna. Kind of puts Brett's conditioning to shame.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Big Matt wrote:
    I doubt it, gym memberships are notoriously tough to get out of. She'll likely have to pay the whole year or a stiff penalty.
    If only ole miss had made the world series Favre would be honor bound to come back. Damn you old miss baseball team.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

He's been saying all along that he may not be back, so we can't be too pissed. I still can't help but feel a little betrayed though.

I think the most frustrating thing is that the Vikes passed up Claussen, McCoy, etc. and blew their shot at McNabb with the assumption he was coming back, and now we're left with the T-Jack show again.

I think Favre is like the really hot girl that you date that is out of your league. She's super fun to date, and things may go well for a while, but eventually you know she is going to screw you over in some way or another.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I've been saying he wasn't coming back!
    His moon sign wasn't in alignment this year.
    Crap.
    Being a Vikings fan is consistantly trying.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Ltrey33 wrote:
    He's been saying all along that he may not be back, so we can't be too pissed. I still can't help but feel a little betrayed though.

I think the most frustrating thing is that the Vikes passed up Claussen, McCoy, etc. and blew their shot at McNabb with the assumption he was coming back, and now we're left with the T-Jack show again.

I think Favre is like the really hot girl that you date that is out of your league. She's super fun to date, and things may go well for a while, but eventually you know she is going to screw you over in some way or another.
    More like the girl you see at your 20 year reunion that used to be really hot and is still better than anyone in the room. She screwed you over then, and will tempt you in, to do it all over again. Let just hope we get to complete the job this time before she goes.

Ltrey33 wrote:

More like the girl you see at your 20 year reunion that used to be really hot and is still better than anyone in the room. She screwed you over then, and will tempt you in, to do it all over again. Let just hope we get to complete the job this time before she goes.

dfosterf is offline Coach

Colt Brennan is available.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Well, the hope now is that Jackson is a different quarterback than he used to be.

Maybe sitting down last year helped Jackson learn the intricacies of the system and the correct reads. Maybe he will surprise us this year and be much improved?

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast