jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Comeon, like you don't have them etched into the deepest reaches of your cerebellum.

You see the one yesterday were he said the play could have been better? Even the Noodle agrees with me. Just more proof you CSA'rs can't see the forest through the trees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    Was his rating 158.6? No? Then yes, he could have played better.
    Dodging the bullet with that one aren't you.
    hardly. Which article are you referring to, I'll take another look.

Fact remains: They didn't win the superbowl, so yes, the play can be better.
    I'm not gonna post it. You guys will just call me as a "Hater". Go read it for yourself. :P
    was it the one in this thread?
    I haven't seen it posted yet on here yet. Not sure why, alot of crotchsniffers should have been racing to see who was first to post it.

He basically talked to the local rag in Hattiesburg. Said he was healthy, hadn't discounted playing cause he thought he played at a high level last year and could do better this year.
    This is the only quote I saw from that article, "Last year was a great year, but it could have been better."
    Is the section of Marty's brain that processes Favre-related content so skewed that it automatically translates "Last year was a great year, but it could have been better" to "I thought I played well last year, but I can do better this year"?

Must be all that beast. It'l do some awful stuff to ya :P

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Favre Must Undergo Ankle Surgery to Play in 2010

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Comeon, like you don't have them etched into the deepest reaches of your cerebellum.

You see the one yesterday were he said the play could have been better? Even the Noodle agrees with me. Just more proof you CSA'rs can't see the forest through the trees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm not gonna post it. You guys will just call me as a "Hater". Go read it for yourself. :P
    I haven't seen it posted yet on here yet. Not sure why, alot of crotchsniffers should have been racing to see who was first to post it.

He basically talked to the local rag in Hattiesburg. Said he was healthy, hadn't discounted playing cause he thought he played at a high level last year and could do better this year.
    This is the only quote I saw from that article, "Last year was a great year, but it could have been better."
    Is the section of Marty's brain that processes Favre-related content so skewed that it automatically translates "Last year was a great year, but it could have been better" to "I thought I played well last year, but I can do better this year"?

Naw, he's fine. He's just missing the Favre gene.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

jargomcfargo wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You two crack me up. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

jargomcfargo wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Prof: "Can anybody tell me where Marty comes up with his rediculous Favre statements?"
    Waterboy: "My momma says that Marrdro is ornery because he's got all them teeth but no toothbrush"
    Prof: "All them teeth but no toothbrush.... Wow! Anybody else?"
    Student: "Marrdro is ornery because of an enlarged Medula Favrlongata, its the part of the brain that controls Favre-based emotion"
    Prof: "That is correct, The Medula Fa.."
    Waterbo: "But Momma says.."
    Prof: "The MEDULA FAVRLONGATA... is where his aparant 'disdain' comes from.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Prof: "Can anybody tell me where Marty comes up with his rediculous Favre statements?"
    Waterboy: "My momma says that Marrdro is ornery because he's got all them teeth but no toothbrush"
    Prof: "All them teeth but no toothbrush.... Wow! Anybody else?"
    Student: "Marrdro is ornery because of an enlarged Medula Favrlongata, its the part of the brain that controls Favre-based emotion"
    Prof: "That is correct, The Medula Fa.."
    Waterbo: "But Momma says.."
    Prof: "The MEDULA FAVRLONGATA... is where his aparant 'disdain' comes from.
    See, we need more of this stuff on ole PPO my friends. :laugh: (Lots and lots of smiley faces) :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Tad7 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Favre: ‘I would love to beat the Saints’

‘‘I do not want to stir the pot because I know if it (comment) comes from me, it’s a big deal. But I know I can still play and I love to play the game. If my body was a wreck, the decision would be made. But that is not the case.’’
    I am in heaven.
    lol You make it sound like there's a chance he won't come back. You don't really fall for all his bullshit do you?
    You are gullible aren't you.

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    "Even the Noodle, as dumb as he is, knew it would take atleast 2 years to win it."

Yeah.. because, you know, they weren't 1 fewer turnoversaway from the superbowl or anything.
    You know that I digest everything that is said by every player on this team (most teams for that matter).

The Noodle was very clear last year when he said they got farther than even he expected. I took that as gospel. I really believe that he, as well as the rest of the staff, thought it was gonna be a two year effort. (No smiley faces)
    Link please
    Yeah I would like to see that quote too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    I see no proof. Link please.

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

And no, we don't have it 'etched into the deepest reaches of your cerebellum'.

Still haven't provided a link.
    I can't right now. They are in the vids area of NFL.com. I can't see them here at work. I have a long weekend coming up, I will see what I can do.
    Riiiiiiight. You are just afraid to post them due to the fact you like to stretch and pull quotes. We all we see the truth if you post them.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415