Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    molineviking wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:

    Rivers? Now that is what I call going a bit far.

    I was gonna say the same thing, Maybe his acting like an idiot with the fans is why I don't like him, He inherited some great weapons that would make any QB look good.
    Rivers is the most UNDERRATED quarterback in the game.

    Everyone talks about Brady, Manning, Brees, Favre, etc. Rivers is exceptional and does it with LESS weapons than these guys, in particular the offensive line.

    Rivers without a doubt belongs in the elite category. He also is great at putting the entire team on his shoulders and leading them to wins. Nothing more you can ask of a QB really.

  2. #22
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    midgensa wrote:
    molineviking wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:

    Rivers? Now that is what I call going a bit far.

    I was gonna say the same thing, Maybe his acting like an idiot with the fans is why I don't like him, He inherited some great weapons that would make any QB look good.
    Rivers is the most UNDERRATED quarterback in the game.

    Everyone talks about Brady, Manning, Brees, Favre, etc. Rivers is exceptional and does it with LESS weapons than these guys, in particular the offensive line.

    Rivers without a doubt belongs in the elite category. He also is great at putting the entire team on his shoulders and leading them to wins. Nothing more you can ask of a QB really.
    Oops, I guess I made another bad opinion, I must of been wrong thinking LT-Jackson, Gates, Parker, and Chambers were good players, My bad, Thanks for letting me know I was wrong again.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

  3. #23
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    molineviking wrote:
    midgensa wrote:
    molineviking wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:

    Rivers? Now that is what I call going a bit far.

    I was gonna say the same thing, Maybe his acting like an idiot with the fans is why I don't like him, He inherited some great weapons that would make any QB look good.
    Rivers is the most UNDERRATED quarterback in the game.

    Everyone talks about Brady, Manning, Brees, Favre, etc. Rivers is exceptional and does it with LESS weapons than these guys, in particular the offensive line.

    Rivers without a doubt belongs in the elite category. He also is great at putting the entire team on his shoulders and leading them to wins. Nothing more you can ask of a QB really.
    Oops, I guess I made another bad opinion, I must of been wrong thinking LT-Jackson, Gates, Parker, and Chambers were good players, My bad, Thanks for letting me know I was wrong again.
    Chambers is no longer a Charger. He plays for the Chiefs now

  4. #24
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    Chambers is no longer a Charger. He plays for the Chiefs now
    -Purple Floyd

    I know, I was pointing out some of the good players that have been with the Chargers since Rivers got there.
    We are just disagreeing on Rivers, Well really I know he's good, But personally I don't like him.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

  5. #25
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    molineviking wrote:
    midgensa wrote:
    molineviking wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:

    Rivers? Now that is what I call going a bit far.

    I was gonna say the same thing, Maybe his acting like an idiot with the fans is why I don't like him, He inherited some great weapons that would make any QB look good.
    Rivers is the most UNDERRATED quarterback in the game.

    Everyone talks about Brady, Manning, Brees, Favre, etc. Rivers is exceptional and does it with LESS weapons than these guys, in particular the offensive line.

    Rivers without a doubt belongs in the elite category. He also is great at putting the entire team on his shoulders and leading them to wins. Nothing more you can ask of a QB really.
    Oops, I guess I made another bad opinion, I must of been wrong thinking LT-Jackson, Gates, Parker, and Chambers were good players, My bad, Thanks for letting me know I was wrong again.
    LMAO, awesome post. :laugh:

  6. #26
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    LT cant even get 100 anymore

    Jackson- Stud

    Gates- Stud

    Parker? Really?

    Chambers? NOOOO.. Not even on the team anymore

    2 good weapons.. Rivers is def elite

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    LOL, I sure could have alot of fun with a few of you today in this thing.

    Alas, for some reason I just don't have the heart. Losses take all the fun out of it. :S
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    Marrdro wrote:
    LOL, I sure could have alot of fun with a few of you today in this thing.

    Alas, for some reason I just don't have the heart. Losses take all the fun out of it. :S
    It is disheartening to make yourself look like a fool in front of your peers, some are are more gifted at it than others.

    The look on Favre's face the whole game was kind of the look of a man that had his mind elsewhere. Anyone that has followed Favre's career has seen him have games like that througout his career. The thing that makes him a good QB (taking calculated risks) can also come back and bite him in the ass.

    One of the things I see is an older guy envisioning something and having the results different than the vision. Kind of like when I hit an easy double in softball last summer and was thrown out halfway to second base.

    Reality is that Favre has forgotten more about the game than young'uns know. You have to give credit to the Cardinals game plan, it ain't easy to throw a defensive look out there that confuses a QB that has played in the league for almost two decades.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    LOL, I sure could have alot of fun with a few of you today in this thing.

    Alas, for some reason I just don't have the heart. Losses take all the fun out of it. :S
    It is disheartening to make yourself look like a fool in front of your peers, some are are more gifted at it than others.

    The look on Favre's face the whole game was kind of the look of a man that had his mind elsewhere. Anyone that has followed Favre's career has seen him have games like that througout his career. The thing that makes him a good QB (taking calculated risks) can also come back and bite him in the ass.

    One of the things I see is an older guy envisioning something and having the results different than the vision. Kind of like when I hit an easy double in softball last summer and was thrown out halfway to second base.

    Reality is that Favre has forgotten more about the game than young'uns know. You have to give credit to the Cardinals game plan, it ain't easy to throw a defensive look out there that confuses a QB that has played in the league for almost two decades.
    Excellent post my friend.

    I can't find any fault with the noodle with respect to the debacle that happened this weekend. He, like all the players, look to the coaches for answers as they prep for the upcoming game, and most importantly, during the game.

    Answers, IMHO, were few and far between. :dry:

    As to my post you quoted, I was actually referring to the discussion about Rivers not being a viable candidate as our QB.

    Did you see what he did this weekend. Cats on a roll and not getting much attention.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Favre has top rating on long passes

    Marrdro wrote:...As to my post you quoted, I was actually referring to the discussion about Rivers not being a viable candidate as our QB.

    Did you see what he did this weekend. Cats on a roll and not getting much attention.
    Yes, he is carrying the team and getting little recognition other than the boys in San Fran. hanging his poster above the urinal for viewing pleasure.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Favre looked hurt, could be long season
    By kyleburkle in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. Last time a QB won with a rating below 1.3...
    By ChezPizmo in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
  3. Sig rating
    By MaddenVodkaAddict in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 07:37 AM
  4. New sig rating
    By Euphman06 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 08:58 PM
  5. Rating the Draft
    By josdin00 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 02:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •