Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Favre felt bad McNabb played for Vikings

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I felt bad when we had to endure the final failed years of both of their careers so maybe that makes us even.

McNabb is such a whiny bitch that I cannot believe anyone ever wanted him to play for us. The whole episode played out exactly the way I knew it would and that makes up for all of those rubes who tried to hammer me for calling him McChunky and saying he was washed up . Now he just needs to go away and never bring up his half assed performance again.

The one thing I will say for Brett is even though I have never hated an opposing player as bad as I hated him, I respected the fact that when he came here he gave it all he had. The first year you couldn't ask for him to give any more than he did( Including all of those text pictures he gave to help young women with their anatomy classes). The second year he also gave all he had but there was noting to give after being beat to a pulp and the staff and Brett should have known it. But I imagine when they offer you 25 million dollars it is hard to pass up.

McNabb gave us nothing. A half assed effort, poor performance, little leadership or direction and certainly didn't elevate the play of anything other than the earthworms that were hastily dodging his terrible passes.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Seriously? The Noodle on Dnabb?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Well, Favre, you are not alone... Many of us felt bad, indeed, very bad, McNabb played for the Vikings. He continues to publicly justify his shitty play, and, works in how "lucky" the Vikes were in their '09 season? Are you fucking kidding me you complete asshole? I have removed him officially from my Viking memories. Hard to admit my Eagles fan friends are right...McScrubb sucks, confirmed, yet again.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Donovan McNabb Throws Entire Vikings Franchise Under The Bus

Donovan McNabb Throws Entire Vikings Franchise Under The Bus - Daily Norseman

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Hate to say it, but Rush Limbaugh was right all those years ago when he said that perhaps McNabb wasn't as good as people wanted him to be...

As for the rest, McNabb is right about his assertions about they Vikings. They don't use Harvin effectively (because they can't), they have holes in their "D", and they do run a lot....but McNabb blew EVERY opportunity he had. I have NEVER seen so many skipped balls thrown in my LIFE. He almost made me miss Jackson.

THAT'S bad...

Caine

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hate to say it, but Rush Limbaugh was right all those years ago when he said that perhaps McNabb wasn't as good as people wanted him to be...

As for the rest, McNabb is right about his assertions about they Vikings. They don't use Harvin effectively (because they can't), they have holes in their "D", and they do run a lot....but McNabb blew EVERY opportunity he had. I have NEVER seen so many skipped balls thrown in my LIFE. He almost made me miss Jackson.

THAT'S bad...

Caine
    Rush was wrong. We got a physically beat up McNabb. Lets not shit on his entire career because he was old and beaten down when we got him. Rush was making these statement when they guy was carrying his team on his back without 1 damn wr.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Rush was wrong. We got a physically beat up McNabb. Lets not shit on his entire career because he was old and beaten down when we got him. Rush was making these statement when they guy was carrying his team on his back without 1 damn wr.
    I agree with kevon here.

Besides, Rush's comments had little to do with football and more to do with the color of McNabb's skin. Nothing that man says should be given any credence here.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Who gives a shit about what Favre has to say, and who cares about McNabb! Sorry I'm still bitter towards both! haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I agree with kevon here.

Besides, Rush's comments had little to do with football and more to do with the color of McNabb's skin. Nothing that man says should be given any credence here.
    I agree on both points: McNabb was once a top five quarterback in the NFL, and Limbaugh is a top five idiot.

The Vikings got McNabb not on his downslide but at his bottom. There would be no going back up the ladder in Minnesota for McNabb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast