Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Re:Favre to dish out his autograph for $400

singersp wrote:
    Webby wrote:
    Actually, Chuck's stuff doesn't go to charity at all. Not in the normal course of things.

I think they all get what they can get, and I guess I don't begrudge. You find out who the good guys are.

Nice seeing ya Singer.
    Seems I recall when I got his autograph at Wal-Mart, those procedes were going to breast cancer research.
    autographed Wranglers from Walmart. How much do those go for on the open market? :laugh:
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

marshallvike wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Webby wrote:
    Actually, Chuck's stuff doesn't go to charity at all. Not in the normal course of things.

I think they all get what they can get, and I guess I don't begrudge. You find out who the good guys are.

Nice seeing ya Singer.
    Seems I recall when I got his autograph at Wal-Mart, those procedes were going to breast cancer research.
    autographed Wranglers from Walmart. How much do those go for on the open market? :laugh:
    Pretty sure he meant Chuck's autograph.

And when I paid $25 for Chuck's autograph down at training camp a few years back, it wasn't for charity.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Uhhhhh Uhhhhhh, let me run the frick right out and get that one.......(LOL, yea right).

On a side note, thanks for the read my friend. Glad to see you back at it Mr. Newshound. You've been missed, at least by me. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Zeus wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Webby wrote:

Nice seeing ya Singer.
    Pretty sure he meant Chuck's autograph.

And when I paid $25 for Chuck's autograph down at training camp a few years back, it wasn't for charity.

=Z=
    That was training camp. At Wal-mart (got autographs from their on two seperate occasions) I recall it was for charity. After searching a bit more it could have been for the Childrens Miracle Network & not breast cancer...

"Over the past 2 years we have teamed with the Wal-Mart Corporation to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network and to fund this program, so that it may be provided at no charge to the schools. During that time we have spoken to over 25,000 students, driven over 70,000 miles and helped raise over $45,000 for charity."

http://www.nflacarolinas.org/bios/CForeman.htm

I can't make out the sign, but I'm sure it stated that the funds were for charity.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234