Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favre is Cursed

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Favre is Cursed

"Packerguy" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Get over it. Some of the points are valid. Tragedy happens to all of us. We feel sorry for Brett, truly. However, it should not be the end-all and we should carry on about him for the next 6 weeks. He has a job to do, just as all of us do when tragedy strikes our lives.

Its called perspective, packerguy. He's another guy like you and I when it comes to family. He deserves our prayers, yes, but a free pass, no.

When Stringer died, Packer fans were far less classy than all this debate. But it was expected. nonetheless.

I am quite over it. Great discussion webhead........u are a genius.

anyone that would have been an ass on any packer forum following the Stringer tragedy would have been ripped repeatedly by me and others.

And what the heck are u talking about free pass??? I expect favre to get ripped by viking fans. thats how it is.............but wtf does his wifes breast cancer FREAKING HAVE TO DO WITH FOOTBALL OR IF HES CURSED. WHY EVEN HAVE THIS POST IS WHAT I WAS SAYING

One other thing, everyone knows there are many people with hardships. ITs not going to be Favre or packer fans talking about this, but it will be the media hammering it home constantly.

I could go on about the ridiculousness of this topic but it doesnt matter. I will only piss people off
    Favre will cry in his towel pretty soon after November 14th in lambeau. Favre stinks as a player i think but sorry i hate him.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Favre is Cursed

Why have the post, genius? I think people are a little blown away at his bad string of occurrences so close together, and perhaps people want to discuss it some.

"We're Sorry", did not know anything non-related to his last interception was off limits. Hey guys, packerguy is mad that we are talking a little bit about his tragedies, and we should not extend condolences publicly. Favre's name must not pass our lips unless ripping into him like good Vikings fans.

There, *now* you must be happy.

"Packerguy" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Get over it. Some of the points are valid. Tragedy happens to all of us. We feel sorry for Brett, truly. However, it should not be the end-all and we should carry on about him for the next 6 weeks. He has a job to do, just as all of us do when tragedy strikes our lives.

Its called perspective, packerguy. He's another guy like you and I when it comes to family. He deserves our prayers, yes, but a free pass, no.

When Stringer died, Packer fans were far less classy than all this debate. But it was expected. nonetheless.

I am quite over it. Great discussion webhead........u are a genius.

anyone that would have been an ass on any packer forum following the Stringer tragedy would have been ripped repeatedly by me and others.

And what the heck are u talking about free pass??? I expect favre to get ripped by viking fans. thats how it is.............but wtf does his wifes breast cancer FREAKING HAVE TO DO WITH FOOTBALL OR IF HES CURSED. WHY EVEN HAVE THIS POST IS WHAT I WAS SAYING

One other thing, everyone knows there are many people with hardships. ITs not going to be Favre or packer fans talking about this, but it will be the media hammering it home constantly.

I could go on about the ridiculousness of this topic but it doesnt matter. I will only piss people off

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Favre is Cursed

"hovan" wrote:
    No one talks about the Taco Bell employee who's dad died and has a wife with cancer. And nor do they have the money to deal with the situation either.
    True, but cancer is the great equalizer in many cases. Lot of people lose the battle whether they have money/power or not.

But I do agree with you to a point, guys. I certainly don't want to feed into the media overblowing this stuff, like they did last year with Favre's dad. It's a tragedy for Favre, or any family dealing with this. Let them deal with it, and hope the media doesn't try and turn it into another "team of destiny".
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Favre is Cursed

"Packerguy" wrote:
    It truly is amazing the hate some viking fans have for Brett Favre.

I love the Packers and Hate the Vikings. I would never even start talking about any tragedy or personal family issues of say Daunte Culpepper on some stupid ass forum.

I know its not everyone but I thought coming and posting and reading on a vikings forum might be fun. Reading this classlessness has me not even wanting to return. [size=9px][size=18px]I know there are dumbass packer fans on the packer forum I frequent [/size][/size]but I doubt i have ever seen anything as sad as this topic and discussion.
    At least you got one thing right! :salute:

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Favre is Cursed

[quote="Packerguy"]I know there are dumbass packer fans quote]

I'll agree with that :thumbleft:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123