Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favre is Cursed

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Favre is Cursed

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Not to be biblical, but someone on a packer board made a reference to Job. Kind of fits.
    What a joke. There are people have alot worse lives than Brett Farve, believe it or not.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Favre is Cursed

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Not to be biblical, but someone on a packer board made a reference to Job. Kind of fits.
    What a joke. There are people have alot worse lives than Brett Farve, believe it or not.
    True. Very True. No one talks about the Taco Bell employee who's dad died and has a wife with cancer. And nor do they have the money to deal with the situation either.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Favre is Cursed

Do feel bad for him.....although he is dealing with events that most people deal with at some point in their lives they are still terrible things to have to deal with...he has been hit with 3 pretty traumatic events in the last year....he is one of my all time favorite non-Giant players....love the spirit he plays the game with....although I know I won't have many agree with me about him on a Vikings board....

in the past wasn't there something with his sister being involved in a drive by shooting and his brother in a deadly DUI accident?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Favre is Cursed

He'd probably be my favorite non giant player to if he had handed my favorite player on the giants (strahan) the sack record.

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Favre is Cursed

"vikingstw" wrote:
    He'd probably be my favorite non giant player to if he had handed my favorite player on the giants (strahan) the sack record.
    Thought he was great long before Strahan got that sack....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Favre is Cursed

"vikingstw" wrote:
    LOL :lol: :cheers: :salute: :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Favre is Cursed

Look, these things happen to people all the time. Every one of use can probably remember a time when things all came crashing down, I can. You do not have to feel bad for Favre, but he is another guy just like yo an I (just a better football player). I wish he and his family well, but when he straps on that ugly helmet I don't. He is very dangerous when he plays inspired football.

As far a the Strahan sack, come 'on! What is farse! I hope Midgets fans do not cherish that is there "great achievment"!

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Favre is Cursed

It truly is amazing the hate some viking fans have for Brett Favre.

I love the Packers and Hate the Vikings. I would never even start talking about any tragedy or personal family issues of say Daunte Culpepper on some stupid ass forum.

I know its not everyone but I thought coming and posting and reading on a vikings forum might be fun. Reading this classlessness has me not even wanting to return. I know there are dumbass packer fans on the packer forum I frequent but I doubt i have ever seen anything as sad as this topic and discussion.

Webby is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Favre is Cursed

Get over it. Some of the points are valid. Tragedy happens to all of us. We feel sorry for Brett, truly. However, it should not be the end-all and we should carry on about him for the next 6 weeks. He has a job to do, just as all of us do when tragedy strikes our lives.

Its called perspective, packerguy. He's another guy like you and I when it comes to family. He deserves our prayers, yes, but a free pass, no.

When Stringer died, Packer fans were far less classy than all this debate. But it was expected. nonetheless.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Favre is Cursed

"webmaster" wrote:
    Get over it. Some of the points are valid. Tragedy happens to all of us. We feel sorry for Brett, truly. However, it should not be the end-all and we should carry on about him for the next 6 weeks. He has a job to do, just as all of us do when tragedy strikes our lives.

Its called perspective, packerguy. He's another guy like you and I when it comes to family. He deserves our prayers, yes, but a free pass, no.

When Stringer died, Packer fans were far less classy than all this debate. But it was expected. nonetheless.

I am quite over it. Great discussion webhead........u are a genius.

anyone that would have been an ass on any packer forum following the Stringer tragedy would have been ripped repeatedly by me and others.

And what the heck are u talking about free pass??? I expect favre to get ripped by viking fans. thats how it is.............but wtf does his wifes breast cancer FREAKING HAVE TO DO WITH FOOTBALL OR IF HES CURSED. WHY EVEN HAVE THIS POST IS WHAT I WAS SAYING

One other thing, everyone knows there are many people with hardships. ITs not going to be Favre or packer fans talking about this, but it will be the media hammering it home constantly.

I could go on about the ridiculousness of this topic but it doesnt matter. I will only piss people off

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast