Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Favre is cumming... back!!

singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

3. Yes I believe players quotes. What does the media have to do with it? Typical Singer Spinner.
    Mmmm, yes & no. I don't need to spin that.

You believe players quotes & the media when it's positive about Favre.

You don't believe players quotes or the media when it's negative about Favre.

You believe players quotes or the media when it's negative about TJ.

You don't believe players quotes & the media when it's positive about TJ.

That's exactly how you roll.

You didn't believe players quotes when them claimed Favre texted them & was retiring, but you are believing them now.

If you believe players quotes & even moreso Favre's, then you HAVE to believe Favre has given football his all & has nothing left to give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACbVGsWN74
    I believe Player quotes when they match what I see on teh field.

I don't believe player quotes when they don't.

Caine

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

3. Yes I believe players quotes. What does the media have to do with it? Typical Singer Spinner.

You didn't believe players quotes when them claimed Favre texted them & was retiring, but you are believing them now.

If you believe players quotes & even moreso Favre's, then you HAVE to believe Favre has given football his all & has nothing left to give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACbVGsWN74[/quote]

LOL poor Singer. He doesn't know where to turn so he throws out the old Favre retirement speech. I guess people are not allowed to change their minds in Singer Spinner world. :lol:

Players?! Think again Singer. Shank was the only one and why would I believe him when Favre said it was not true. I have to believe one of them. LOL poor poor Singer.

As for your other BS , I leave you with..prove it. The list is getting long now and I am sure you will ignore this like countless other times I have said to prove it.

Favre: 'I gave people reason to throw daggers'

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/101272564.html

Vikings owner Wilf: Money not a factor in Favre's return

Minnesota Vikings owner Zygi Wilf never doubted that quarterback Brett Favre would return this season, he told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
    Wilf told the Star Tribune that Vikings vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski handles all team salary negotiations and that he didn't recently discuss money with Favre.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819f0880/article/vikings-owner-wilf-money-not-a-factor-in-favres-return?module=HP_headlines

Favre told ESPN he is 11 pounds heavier than last year but his waist size is smaller and he is not eating red meat or desserts and drinks only water.

As for how he feels, Favre said he has had the expected soreness in his hamstrings and groin and is dealing with a sinus infection that is being taken care of with steroids and other prescription medication. "It feels like my head is 40 feet under water," he said.
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/101271749.html?page=2&c=y

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

marstc09 wrote:
    Favre told ESPN he is 11 pounds heavier than last year but his waist size is smaller and he is not eating red meat or desserts and drinks only water.

As for how he feels, Favre said he has had the expected soreness in his hamstrings and groin and is dealing with a sinus infection that is being taken care of with steroids and other prescription medication. "It feels like my head is 40 feet under water," he said.
    Oh, oh.........11 pounds heavier and using steriods for his sinuses :woohoo:

Actually my wife has used a steriod spray for her sinuses and it did affect her waist.........is Bretts' ass getting any bigger :woohoo:

I might be a deadman :unsure:
    if my wife see's that post

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

vikinggreg wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Actually my wife has used a steriod spray for her sinuses and it did affect her waist.........is Bretts' ass getting any bigger :woohoo:

Hmmmm.....

...print screen....

...fold fold fold.....

....address envelope.....

....place stamp......

Pop some popcorn and get ready for the show....

:woohoo:

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

vikinggreg wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

You are a dead man,been nice knowing you. :laugh:
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/15310/favrewatch-his-diminishing-arsenal

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

marstc09 wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACbVGsWN74
    LOL poor Singer. He doesn't know where to turn so he throws out the old Favre retirement speech. I guess people are not allowed to change their minds in Singer Spinner world. :lol:

Players?! Think again Singer. Shank was the only one and why would I believe him when Favre said it was not true. I have to believe one of them. LOL poor poor Singer.

As for your other BS , I leave you with..prove it. The list is getting long now and I am sure you will ignore this like countless other times I have said to prove it.[/quote]

So I'll take that as a "YES". You believe certain players when you want to & fits into what you want to believe. I don't need to spin anything.

What other BS is left to prove? Zeus & I both know (and perhaps a few others from tailgating) that you bought Cardinals season tix & that's good enough for me.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast