Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Favre admits he could have run vs. Saints

:sick:
    ďIím sure I could have been," able to run, Favre said. "Iíve asked myself that question a bunch. San Francisco game last year, could have easily thrown it over to Sidney Rice or thrown it to someone else. [He threw it to Greg Lewis and it resulted in a last-second touchdown.] You make decisions. Physically I was able to play in the Saints game. It would have been a lot tougher a day or two later to play. I could have done that, wish I would have done it. Or I wish I would have thrown it to Bernard [Berrian] in the flat. But that wasnít the case."

Berrian was wide open in the flat and actually would have been the best option because he could have stepped out of bounds and Ryan Longwell would have had a very manageable field-goal attempt on fourth down.
    :sick:

Favre admits he could have run vs. Saints

NO SHIT BATMAN.......Makes me sick to think about it. :sick: :sick:

Now all we need for him to do is admit he screwed this team up this year (along with the DL).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Favre admits he could have run vs. Saints

Ummm we all knew he could have run. Sad how this deserves a thread. Probably another bait attempt. The funny part is how you made that the title along with the "hacks" you keep ripping one. Funny how you agree with them when it suits your agenda.

"You make decisions"

Some bad, some good. Marrdro only knows the bad. Are you trying to get Infidel banned?

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Not much news here. He's said that before.

What do you REALLY want, Marrdro?

Why start new threads about something we've all known for a year?

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081094
    Ummm we all knew he could have run. Sad how this deserves a thread. Probably another bait attempt. The funny part is how you made that the title along with the "hacks" you keep ripping one. Funny how you agree with them when it suits your agenda.

"You make decisions"

Some bad, some good. Marrdro only knows the bad. Are you trying to get Infidel banned?
    I didn't make the title. I copied it. Doesn't mean I agree with them. Just means I followed site guidance on how to make threads.....

Good point along the decisions line. One would think that the HOF'r would make better decisions that what he has, or did that day.

Besides, you know how much enjoyment I get out of hacking on the Noodle and his supporters. How is that different from guys who hack on TJ?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1081112
    Not much news here. He's said that before.

What do you REALLY want, Marrdro?

Why start new threads about something we've all known for a year?

Just love pulling the facade down that several on here have put up concerning the Noodle.

Seriously, how is that any different than having to listen to how great he is all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081178

"You make decisions"

Good point along the decisions line. One would think that the HOF'r would make better decisions that what he has, or did that day.
    Joe Montana made mistakes too.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081181

"You make decisions"

He did, but not when it really counted. Well, not as many as someone else when it really counted.......:P

On a side note, Hope your feeling better. Been boring around here without you.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081186

"You make decisions"

He did, but not when it really counted. Well, not as many as someone else when it really counted.......:P

True but I can name more HOFers.

I am feeling better. Thanks. Ready for the weekend to rest more.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081202
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081186

"You make decisions"

True but I can name more HOFers.

I am feeling better. Thanks. Ready for the weekend to rest more.
    Good, been battling a cold for 3 weeks. Just won't go away. Coughing so bad I'm not hunting this weekend and gonna stay in the house....Ugggghhhh.

Might have to log onto PPO and [strike]iritate someone[/strike] post a bit. :laugh:

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Better come up with some new stuff if you really want to irritate anybody.

Lately your efforts have been getting yawn-worthy.

Hope you get your strength back soon.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast