Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pigskin Bigs Guest

Favorite Seats to Watch the Game?

I have seen the Vikes play from all different angles at the Dome. Our current season seats are Sec.119 (end zone)about 18 rows up. I love the view from there as you can see all the plays really develop. I sat in the second row on the 50 once and I couldn't see all the action on the closest sideline that well. Right now I am liking the end-zone seating...what do you all think?

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Favorite Seats to Watch the Game?

[size=18px]On my couch with a browski :lol: [/size]

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Sec: La-Z-Boy
    Seat: #1
    Row/position: Reclined with a beer in hand!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

jellovike is offline Starter

I'm looking to get endzone seats for the X-Mas day game against the Ravens. I like sitting behind the endzone, especially when the vikes score all their TDs on that side.
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Sec: La-Z-Boy
    Seat: #1
    Row/position: Reclined with a beer in hand!
    What he said.
    I.B.O.T. #213

mark is offline Asst. Coach

Ive been to 2 games and sat in the endzone upper deck and thought they were good seats
    <!--
    sig -->

Pigskin Bigs Guest

Sometimes there is no better place to watch the game than at home...that is for sure. The bathroom is closer and less crowded for one thing, especially after a few Brewskis!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I've sat everywhere in the dome. The best time I've ever had was in the endzone about 15 rows up. The fans made it fun because they were wild. It's hard to see the plays though, because you have no depth perception, especially if they're on the other end zone. You have to watch the play on the video screen. The best seats I've been in are my current season tickets. They're too much $$ though so I only go a few times per year and sell the rest to Vikings fans.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Pigskin Bigs" wrote:
    Sometimes there is no better place to watch the game than at home...that is for sure. The bathroom is closer and less crowded for one thing, especially after a few Brewskis!!!
    I have a few friends that say the same thing. It is true for those that just sit in their seats and don't chear (and there are a lot of season ticket holders that just SIT). I always observe them and think, what a waste. Why don't you just watch the game from home, and give the tickets to someone that might have some fun and actually chear. I've never been hoarse the day after watching a game on TV.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Box seats...if you can get them...the best of BOTH worlds...you get to be at the game, sit in the seats at the front of the box and cheer your a$$ off...but you also have the room to move around, you have your own bathroom AND you have the ability to sit inside the lounge area of the box and watch the TV if you want to get the home experience (instant replay, commentary, closeups, etc.)!!! Plus you can go out into the concession area and mingle with the rest of the fans if you want to!

But that experience is pretty hard to come by...I got to do that in the old Astrodome and at FedEx Field for a preseason game last year (Redskins vs. Panthers)...maybe one day, I will get that experience in the Metrodome for a Vikings game...one can always dream!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast