Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    sabatajh is offline Rookie

Favorite Moss Moment

I was hopin i wouldnt have to give a favorite moss moment for atleast 5 more years but things change.

i would have to say my favorite moss moment was definatly the 98 dallas game he scored 3 touchdowns with ease. it was at that moment everyone in the nfl new he was special

although i would have to say the TD over the bucs cornerback was pretty remarkable..

randy will miss ya

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Favorite Moss Moment

I would have to say any of his 90 TDs were pretty memorable. One that I really liked was his one handed grab against the steelers a couple/few years ago when Bouman took over in the 2nd half/4th quarter for Daunte and we almost made a comeback to win the game. That was the same game where Bennett caught a screen pass and took it to the house for 80 yards!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Caztortroi is offline Waterboy

Favorite Moss Moment

I'm going to go with his burning of Al Harris :bootyshake: in the NFC Wildcard game. Not only did the Vikings win, but we kicked the Pack's a$$ in the team's first playoff meeting ever.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Favorite Moss Moment

no way man, the best touchdown was the 73yarder against tenesse when bowman passed a quick pass to moss at the line of scrimmage and he burned about 5 guys all the way to the endzone. when you watch it at regular speed, it seems like moss is moving in fastforward and everyone else is moving normal. I got the clip but I don't know how to freaking up load it. either way, he will be missed dearly. I am gonna follow him in the raider nation but i wish he was still here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345