Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Favorite game and worst game of the 90's?

What was it?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Thats a hard one, i cant specificly remeber a game i really like but i do have a couple i hated. The packers game on monday night when dishman let the ball slip through his hands onto Freemans chest like a present from god. I dont think i slept that night. Then theres the other pack game a couple years back where Jack Brewer picked off farve in the last minute and they called pass interference like a bunch of jack asses. Brewer never touched the WR. The refs admitted to calling or not calling 9 calls in that game in the favor of the packers. IT WAS ON CNN FREAKIN NEWS. Yeah they screwed up real f*ckin bad.

There was a few games in the 90's that i kinda remeber but i wasnt as big of a fan. Most of my memories goes back till about 1999 or so.

These are games in the 90's. What you mentioned were games in the millenium. Thats all right bro.

The most heartbreaking loss for me in the 90's where i was so pissed off i wouldnt talk to anybody was a vikings lions game back in 1997 i believe where they called pass interference on us at the 10 yard line with like 10 seconds left when the lions had scott mitchell and the next play he found herman moore wide open in the end zone with like 6 seconds left and we lost 14-13. That game i think i shattered something.

I know i just had to put my two cents in on some games that i really remember well. I know they are in the 2000's but i dont specificily remember to many from the 90's.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I know i just had to put my two cents in on some games that i really remember well. I know they are in the 2000's but i dont specificily remember to many from the 90's.
    You remember that 97 game i mentioned.

I became a fan in about 96 and watched the games with my dad but i dont specifically remeber that game. I do remeber a game against the Giants where there was back to back kick returns or something, but we lost to the Giants. And there was a Broncos game that was a straight fluke to, i was pissed about that one.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I became a fan in about 96 and watched the games with my dad but i dont specifically remeber that game. I do remeber a game against the Giants where there was back to back kick returns or something, but we lost to the Giants. And there was a Broncos game that was a straight fluke to, i was pissed about that one.
    The giants i hope when we play them this year there is no mercy for those punk asses. They took us out in that title game then beat us two times in a row at home now this year i hope we crush them. I am starting to hate that team.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

obviously worrst game was falcons/vikes in '98 and since i became a fan in '98 theres not alot of favorite ones i recall. but ill just answer and say the '92 nlcs when francisco cabera hit it right to bonds and bonds couldnt even throw out sid bream. ohh what a great game.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Worst would have to be 98, when Morten put the 3 on the board in OT i threw my bottle of MGB at my 36inch TV, boy did the sparks fly. Im actually lucky i didnt injure myself or any my friends that were over.

Favorite would have to be the entire 98 season leading up to that Atlanta game, man those were some great games!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast