Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fat Pat

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Fat Pat

Yeah, I think he'll be back if even just for first down plays or something like one play for every set of downs for Philly's offense. Hell, any little bit he plays should help!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HoosierVike is offline Starter

If Big Pat is going to be back this game I think it will change quite a few peoples opinion of the Vikings chances.
    It only Monday and all I've heard all morning is how the Eagles have a great shot to go to the superbowl.
    Heck, I tuned into ESPN today and Skip Bayless(<--tool) said "The Eagles will beat the Giants again." He didn't even bring up the Vikings, so unless I missed something they weren't even giving the Vikings a second thought.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    The last I heard he was planning on being back for the playoffs... but they haven't said anything in a while.
    I would bet that we won't hear one way or another until game time.
    I'm a Big Pat lover, and I've been amazed at how different the d-line penetration and middle support is w/out him in there.
    Fred Evans is NOT a replacement.

=Z=
    We faced the top two rushing offenses. I think we did well with out him.
    After all when he was there, Forte rushed for 22 on us. No one rushed for over 100 and we faced the best.
    What I miss about pat is the freedom he allows with the movement to Kwill. He also keeps Evans fresh to use his ability to jump the snap on obvious passing plays.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    The last I heard he was planning on being back for the playoffs... but they haven't said anything in a while.
    I'm a Big Pat lover, and I've been amazed at how different the d-line penetration and middle support is w/out him in there.

=Z=
    We faced the top two rushing offenses. I think we did well with out him.
    After all when he was there, Forte rushed for 22 on us. No one rushed for over 100 and we faced the best.
    What I miss about pat is the freedom he allows with the movement to Kwill. He also keeps Evans fresh to use his ability to jump the snap on obvious passing plays.
    Been harping on Leslie and the boys all morning.
    Your the first to poke that one in.........

Well played my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Amoren is offline Waterboy

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/36813489.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aUU

There ya go, from the man himself

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Amoren" wrote:
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/36813489.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aUU

Phat Pat on a rampage!
    I heard they're tying a cheeseburger on a stick duct taped to his helmet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Amoren" wrote:

Phat Pat on a rampage!
    Whatever works
    ;D

"I ain't taking no damn injections," he said. "I just have to get my arm strong. That's my only problem. Just get it back strong. I'm not worried about a cracked bone."
    How can you not love this guy?

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=
    Keep in mind the two teams we've played since Pat's departure are the best rushing teams in the NFL.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Amoren" wrote:

Phat Pat on a rampage!
    Whatever works
    ;D

"I ain't taking no damn injections," he said. "I just have to get my arm strong. That's my only problem. Just get it back strong. I'm not worried about a cracked bone."
    How can you not love this guy?
    Sounds like Allen's mentality is infecting the team... Gotta love our D-line.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"HoosierVike" wrote:
    If Big Pat is going to be back this game I think it will change quite a few peoples opinion of the Vikings chances.
    It only Monday and all I've heard all morning is how the Eagles have a great shot to go to the superbowl.
    Heck, I tuned into ESPN today and Skip Bayless(<--tool) said "The Eagles will beat the Giants again." He didn't even bring up the Vikings, so unless I missed something they weren't even giving the Vikings a second thought.
    No, no one has even given us a second shot.
    I mean ESPN has already penciled in Eagles vs. Giants.
    (On a side note, Skip Bayless mistakenly said the Eagles would beat us, then Carolina, then the Giants en route to a Super Bowl berth and victory over the Colts.
    He didn't realize that if Philly wins they will play NY next no matter what...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast