Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fat Pat

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fat Pat

Will he be back for our first round game against the Eagles? Anybody heard on his status? We are really going to need him to help slow down Westbrook. I know the giants have a great running game by committee, but they really ran at will against us and I think PDub will be key for our run d next week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Fat Pat

The last I heard he was planning on being back for the playoffs... but they haven't said anything in a while.
    I would bet that we won't hear one way or another until game time.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Yeah you're probably right nodak. I did hear when he was first injured that he would be back, but they said 2-6 weeks, so hopefully he's a fast healer.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Texanvike is offline Rookie

From Chip Scoggins at Access Vikings-

"The Vikings clearly are not the same defense without Pat Williams in the middle. Williams was in the locker room afterward and said his plan is to play Sunday. He is scheduled to have his right shoulder examined again on Monday. Williams said he no longer has pain and is trying to regain his strength in his arm."

Sounds promising.
    I love lamp.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    The last I heard he was planning on being back for the playoffs... but they haven't said anything in a while.
    I'm a Big Pat lover, and I've been amazed at how different the d-line penetration and middle support is w/out him in there.
    Fred Evans is NOT a replacement.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Texanvike" wrote:
    From Chip Scoggins at Access Vikings-

"The Vikings clearly are not the same defense without Pat Williams in the middle. Williams was in the locker room afterward and said his plan is to play Sunday. He is scheduled to have his right shoulder examined again on Monday. Williams said he no longer has pain and is trying to regain his strength in his arm."

Sounds promising.

This is what I like to see! Good find texanvike!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I'm a Big Pat lover, and I've been amazed at how different the d-line penetration and middle support is w/out him in there.

=Z=
    +1

I'm amazed at how obvious it is that Pat is missing. It's like there's a gaping hole in the middle of our defense that wasn't there before.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=
    +1

I'm amazed at how obvious it is that Pat is missing. It's like there's a gaping hole in the middle of our defense that wasn't there before.
    Haven't checked but any word on Ray?

Phat Pat out was huge, however, when Ray went down it go really really really bad.
    They ran to the right the rest of the game. (it seemed)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

haha, yeah taking a 300+ pound object out of there will leave the hole "gaping!" haha

In a post game interview yesterday, he said that he was trying to be back by next weekend.
    I personally think that as long as the doctors tell him he won't paralyze himself if he re-injures it, he'll be back in there.
    He's old school, like JA and wants to play, even when hurt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast