Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FASON

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: FASON

I think the thing with Fason and possibly Memo is the fact that they are young and may not know the blocking schemes as well as Bennett and Moe who have been around quite a bit longer (obviously). Maybe this has nothing to do with it, but I remember when Bennett and OSmith came into the league and played as rookies and really struggled picking up blitz packages and blocking schemes. Or like other people said, they were just hurt.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TWill19 is offline Rookie

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "TWill19" wrote:
    I hate to say this because I love MeMo and Fason...but four words...

Laurence Maroney
    DeAngelo WIlliams
    Wow, week one barely in the books and we're talking about next years RB draft class. Our backfield is fine if the line can play like they have something between their legs. And speaking of next years draft, I'd take any of those Ohio State LBs over a RB. Those guys played like crazed animals on Saturday.
    sorry...but i am a draft freak.

and yes i would love to have AJ Hawk but that isnt a possibility.
    It was the o-line's fault but whether you want to admit it or not, the coaching staff doesnt have any faith in our RB's we have now.

Fason should start and Memo should be our 3rd down back. Bennett should be traded by week 6 and Moe should just be a back up. Are you happy? Fason has the ability to be a star but it is not gonna happen with our coaching staff...or our O-Line.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"TWill19" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    "TWill19" wrote:
    I hate to say this because I love MeMo and Fason...but four words...

Laurence Maroney
    DeAngelo WIlliams
    Wow, week one barely in the books and we're talking about next years RB draft class. Our backfield is fine if the line can play like they have something between their legs. And speaking of next years draft, I'd take any of those Ohio State LBs over a RB. Those guys played like crazed animals on Saturday.
    sorry...but i am a draft freak.

and yes i would love to have AJ Hawk but that isnt a possibility.
    It was the o-line's fault but whether you want to admit it or not, the coaching staff doesnt have any faith in our RB's we have now.

Fason should start and Memo should be our 3rd down back. Bennett should be traded by week 6 and Moe should just be a back up. Are you happy? Fason has the ability to be a star but it is not gonna happen with our coaching staff...or our O-Line.

Traded? We would have to give them draft picks to take Bennett at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234