Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FASON

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

FASON

Why didn't Fason get on the field. I was looking forward to seeing him get a couple carries. He looked pretty good in the Preseason and I thought he would get a couple chances to make some plays. Bennett does not look to appealing to me even when the O-Line is playing great. He just doesn't have the strength after contact. I wish he would prove me wrong but I dont see it happening after watching him the last couple of years. We need a RB to step it up and and make some plays.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: FASON

I dont kno why, MeMo or Fason didnt take the field...maybe they are still banged up? idk...but when we came out the gate with Moe Williams I was like wtf?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Memo sprained his ankle on a kick return. Nothing serious, but it put him out for the game. I think C4 is also recovering from an ankle injury...

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah seeing Moe start was a big surprise. Moe is great but not a starting RB anymore. I also liked Adimchinobe Echemandu in the preseason he looked like he had some potential but his name would be a tounge twister for the broadcasters.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

bennett looked good on a few plays i liked that one where he broke out of like 4 tackles and nearly got or got the 1st down. the rbs had nothing to work with at all.

i am not happy with how the coaching staff is handling the running back situation . maybe there seeing something i don't , but from what i've seen in the games (where it counts ) , i have not been satisfied with the out come and moves made .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

well fason might be our most elusive back, and he has some power. he might be able to get some stuff going if we give him a chance, i'd like our chances more with Fason than Williams, i like moe a lot but he jsut can't play an entire game as a starter. Moore has two sprained ankles, not very funny, if you ask me. Bennett can't find a hole to save his life. what the heck we don't have anything to lose after our first game of impressive running. :roll:

Thanks Josdin

SamDawg84 Guest

yeah i wanted to see fason get some carries.. we should have given the ball to jimmy kliensasser

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

they should put kleinsasser in the backfield leadin the way, or be on the line acting like an extra tackle or guard. i didn't see us try and run out of the I last game at all, if we just keep trying to run out of a single back package, we might have the most luck with Fason that's all i'm saying. i think we need to try anything to light up our offense, and maybe putting Fason and trying to get Williamson out there, our two rookies might be able to add a little excitment to our offense.

Thanks Josdin

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Memo sprained his ankle on a kick return. Nothing serious, but it put him out for the game. I think C4 is also recovering from an ankle injury...

That doesn't explain much, because mewelde hurt his ankle in the 4th quarter, yet I don't remember him getting even 1 snap in the first 3 quarters. Tice just has no clue when it comes to RB's.

Also, mewelde's injury wasn't serious at all and he is expected to play against cinci, although that is what we heard going into the Tampa game too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast