Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fason...

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Fason...

I live down here in florida so thiers tons of gator coverage...and on the sunshine network yesterday i watched a gator game from last year.....And after watchin fason perform, i garueente this kid will take over some point in the near future as our main RB. He cuts in and out so beautifully. He has the ability to change his direction and motion on a dime. He also is very talented n catching out of the back field (i.e. westbrooke)...im very very excited for c4!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Fason...

dont mind the spelling guys lol

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

yeah i watched the game against FSU i know they had a tough defense but he looked gassed after like every 3rd play. But an up side to C4 is that we don't have to worry about him doin anything stupid he's like Al Bundied I heard( married with children)
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

SJHILL is offline Starter

Fason seems like a young mature back that could be a solid backup, but Moore or Bennett isl be the starter of the future.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

smith looked awesome in college too.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    smith looked awesome in college too.

I wouldn't say Smith isn't a good NFL back, when he isn't suspended. If he had been a starter for 16 games, I think he could have been a 1200 yard back.

Fason looked more impressive to me in college, then smith did. I really like his inside rushing ability, which smith was just alright at. Fason doesn't dance as much as our other backs and doesn't shy away from contact. This is really the type of back we have been looking for, to be our feature back here. It will just be a year before he gets his shot to start. Should be a good TC battle next year, between Mewelde Moore and Fason for the #1 back spot.

Justin311 is offline Rookie

Smith only had one good year in school because he was kicked out of the other and had to earn his way onto the squad at Oregon.

Moore has his chances this year but seems Tice wants him to "work on his maturity" almost a pay-your-dues type of situation.

This is the most intriguing thing for me in the first preseason game, see who runs good, who blocks good, and who steps up.

C4 is going to be a monster. Had he stayed at UF for his senior season, he might have even gone in the first round. I really hope he becomes our man this year or next so I can brag about the Vikes having a Gator for their RB! Emmitt Smith, Fred Taylor...hey this could be a good trend!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Justin311 is offline Rookie

The RBs have been good, its the QBs that have a problem adjusting to the NFL, wonder if Grossman can buck the trend

"Justin311" wrote:
    The RBs have been good, its the QBs that have a problem adjusting to the NFL, wonder if Grossman can buck the trend
    Very true..same thing for WRs. I think Grossman will do alright this season (except for when he plays the Purple), and hopefully TT can make a name for himself this season.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast