Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Farve comes out of the closet(seriously)...

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/GB/7727953

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

fan4favre is offline Starter

And the legend grows....

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

God that man is like Rasputin! By the way Adubya, we just need to find a Cdubya to complete the trifecta of dubyas, and we will take over this place!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

i said last week the moment the packers start losing farve is hurt it happens every year

it either a bad thumb or a hurt shoulder he probly is really hurt but it happens every year

when the team starts losing a couple games the packer fans around here will always use that as a excuse
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

fan4favre is offline Starter

I disagree pudge.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

im not talking about farve i dont doubt he is hurt if you play all those games in a row you probley are banged up

but when they start to lose they will start reporting it to the media

and then the packer fans that i live around will always use it as excuse im not saying all packers fans do it but the ones that i know do

it has all ready has happend today about shoulder was bother him last year they still won but these packer fans dont want to here that
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

I thought it was funny how the toughest guy in the NFL sat out the last 1:40 of the game being down 14 pts.
    Basically, a quick TD and an onside kick chance and another quick TD. A miracle comeback at best, but nice to see him give up! Very obvious Packers would be done if they had to depend on Pederson.

How convenient to bring up this shoulder thing after Sunday's game. I thought he was just giving up with a Charley Horse!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    im not talking about farve i dont doubt he is hurt if you play all those games in a row you probley are banged up

but when they start to lose they will start reporting it to the media

and then the packer fans that i live around will always use it as excuse im not saying all packers fans do it but the ones that i know do

it has all ready has happend today about shoulder was bother him last year they still won but these packer fans dont want to here that
    It does seem like this happens. I think it is a way for the organization (Management) to distract the fans from the losing streak. Pretty good media tactic. Nothing wrong with it. but for a guy that has been hurt, he had a heck of a game the other day.

I guess when someone starts in with that excuse, I would say he played well, your team just lost 2 games and it wasn't Favre that lost those games it was a team effort.

Haha, thats awesome Bdubya...glad to see ya on board. Did you guys see that play where one of the pack receivers (dont remember which one) was wide open for a deep ball and Pederson didn't see him? I think if brett was in there he could have made the play. I think he had to nurse his bruised hammy though..

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

tdawg0002 is offline Rookie

Has anyone ever noticed that when someone says Brett is hurt, he manages to suck it up and play the best game of his career? This guy plays through anything and everything. I'm about the furthest thing from a Brett Favre fan, but the guy needs some props. He handles pain better than anyone in the league. (OK, at least he did until he gave up due to a bruised leg).
    Protect our future...Keep your kids out of the reach of any Green Bay Packers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast