Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Farewell

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Chickensh*t!...I had high hopes that you would be a more worthy opponent but you are excused...NEXT!
    Oh calm down bud, it's going to be ok.
    No, I am serious...I don't want you banned...I find it fun to duke it out with you and your ilk here on the board...keeps my skills sharp. But if you choose to leave, so be it...you are correct, it will be ok. No big.
    And we're still waiting for him to defend his inaccurate statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes when in fact he is only .500 lifetime.

LOTGK

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Farewell

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....
    Missing you already ..... not !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....
    Na, na, na, na...na, na, na, na...hey, hey, hey...goodbye!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Farewell

GP_1_Again...I thought you were leaving, bye bye. Oh, and be sure to come back on christmas day and take your sh*t, it will be waiting...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Farewell

Alohaz.

ANd i almost bet youll be around here once we play the pack x-mas eve.

so alohaz for now.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Farewell

GP 1 no one gives a rats A$$ if you are here or not. Who are you getting to? Nobody cares what you say or think. You have to respect someone before you care what they think. I respect elephant dung more than you at least you can someting with elephant dung. So go chase your sister/mother around and your little brother probably. And what are you doign an the computer shouldn't you go cash your welfare check so you can buy some booze!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Might as well leave now, cause you would be jumping ship at the end of the season anyhow. SKOL VIKINGS
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Farewell

Stay the hell off our board, i cant stand these slacker trolls, ban them webby. It makes me hate the packers even more not that i already hate them with a firey passion.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Farewell

How tragic....

how completely tragic....

Oh, I was thinking of that blown call last week. GP_1_AGAIN is leaving? So what. Now, back to that blown fumble call..

freakin' tragic....

incredibly ineptfully tragic...

just bloody tragic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12