Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Farewell

I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Farewell

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....
    I don't think you got banned.
    I believe you have just been brutalized and cannot keep pace.
    Sad to see you go. I enjoyed calling you out on your inaccurate statements.

LOTGK

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK
    Umm ok whatever you say, be good. And remember there is always next year.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Farewell

Chickensh*t!...I had high hopes that you would be a more worthy opponent but you are excused...NEXT!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK
    Ahhh, no....There is Christmas Eve....Or have you already forgotten? But, of course, you aren't man enough, (or are you a woman, its never been determined due to all the self portraits you have been posting lately) return after the Vikes slack rematch. But, we all knew that already.....

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

brutalized by who? I think it's the other way around pally, your webby already has had complaints to sack me because Im getting to you all. No I think you all have been brutalized but believe what you want it's all good partner.

Farewell

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Chickensh*t!...I had high hopes that you would be a more worthy opponent but you are excused...NEXT!
    Oh calm down bud, it's going to be ok.

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

brutalized by who? I think it's the other way around pally, your webby already has had complaints to sack me because Im getting to you all. No I think you all have been brutalized but believe what you want it's all good partner.
    By who? By all of us so far. You made a statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes. You were proven wrong when the stats actually said Favre is only .500 against the Vikes. I asked you to reply and try to defend your inaccurate statement. Thus far, you did not and cannot.
    Crack that whip....Whip it, whip it good....

LOTGK

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Farewell

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Oh calm down bud, it's going to be ok.
    No, I am serious...I don't want you banned...I find it fun to duke it out with you and your ilk here on the board...keeps my skills sharp. But if you choose to leave, so be it...you are correct, it will be ok. No big.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK
    You all brutalized me Wow news to me?

By who? By all of us so far. You made a statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes. You were proven wrong when the stats actually said Favre is only .500 against the Vikes. I asked you to reply and try to defend your inaccurate statement. Thus far, you did not and cannot.
    Crack that whip....Whip it, whip it good....

LOTGK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast