Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Fanvision at the Dome

Erinnn wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I sent an email.
    This really needs to happen. I'd even be willing to pay for it.
    The link does not appear to be attached to your e-mail address, you just have to supply your account number and contact info.
    Thanks, I registered and go the same message that my device will be in the mail. I'm doubtful though as I think they were only meant for premium ticket holders.
    edit: recieved an email also saying my device was in the mail.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Erinnn wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    And the Vikings automatically replied:

Thank you for registering. The Vikings will be in contact with you if your account is selected.
    LOL. We'll see how it goes...

=Z=
    My e-mail just arrived and I signed up. But the automatic response I got was:

Thank you for your continued support of the Minnesota Vikings. You will be receiving your FanVision device in the mail in the next couple of weeks. A follow up email with tracking information will be sent to you once the device has shipped. Thank you again for being a loyal fan of the Vikings
    I'm pretty sure they like me better than you.
    I got the same email as Zeus, but my buddy got the same email as Erinnn. DAMMIT. L
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I sent an email.
    The link does not appear to be attached to your e-mail address, you just have to supply your account number and contact info.
    Thanks, I registered and go the same message that my device will be in the mail. I'm doubtful though as I think they were only meant for premium ticket holders.
    Why did you have the impression they were only meant for premium seats? I talked to a customer service rep and he claimed they were available to all season ticket holders. (That being said, he didn't seem 100% confident he knew what he was talking about)

EDIT: saw your link post.

Hmmm, I also got the email saying mine was in the mail. This is weird. I hope I don't have to pay $200 for it as advertised on the one link.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    And the Vikings automatically replied:

Thank you for registering. The Vikings will be in contact with you if your account is selected.
    LOL. We'll see how it goes...

=Z=
    My e-mail just arrived and I signed up. But the automatic response I got was:

Thank you for your continued support of the Minnesota Vikings. You will be receiving your FanVision device in the mail in the next couple of weeks. A follow up email with tracking information will be sent to you once the device has shipped. Thank you again for being a loyal fan of the Vikings
    I'm pretty sure they like me better than you.
    I got the same email as Zeus, but my buddy got the same email as Erinnn. DAMMIT. L
    Well - I had to call my wife to get her to read me the account number from the ticket. I hope she got it right. We'll see.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

http://benmaller.com/2010/09/nfl-fan-vision-not-a-huge-hit/

The efforts of Dolphins owner Stephen Ross to push hand-held devices ó produced by his Kangaroo TV operation ó by offering each team 5,000 units to hand out to premium-seat holders, hasnít gone as well as hoped.

Also I didn't get the email from the vikings like Z did. Nor did my parents. Did you get it?

jmcdon00 wrote:

The efforts of Dolphins owner Stephen Ross to push hand-held devices ó produced by his Kangaroo TV operation ó by offering each team 5,000 units to hand out to premium-seat holders, hasnít gone as well as hoped.

Also I didn't get the email from the vikings like Z did. Nor did my parents. Did you get it?
    How is Bloody more premium than you?

=Z=

Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:

=Z=
    I'm not sure my theory is correct. If Bloody did recieve the email offer that you got then it disproves my theory.

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:

I'm not sure my theory is correct. If Bloody did recieve the email offer that you got then it disproves my theory.
    What I don't like is how there are 2 different emails going around. The original request said "First come, first serve" - I was in there 1/2 hour after I got the email. If there are 5000 units out there, then, dammit, I should have gotten one.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:

I did not get the email Z did. I used the link Erinn provided. I had to call the Vikings customer service line to get my season ticket account number, and that is when i was told it was available to "all" season ticket holders.

Z wouldn't be considered a "premium" season ticket holder either though (especially considering they only have 5000 units), so I am very confused why he received the email and we didn't...and even more so why we received ours was in the mail and that he had to be selected.

Erinnn is offline Starter

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    I sent an email.
    Why did you have the impression they were only meant for premium seats? I talked to a customer service rep and he claimed they were available to all season ticket holders. (That being said, he didn't seem 100% confident he knew what he was talking about)

EDIT: saw your link post.

Hmmm, I also got the email saying mine was in the mail. This is weird. I hope I don't have to pay $200 for it as advertised on the one link.
    One of the links said the activation fee is waived for the first year on ones that are purchased. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a subscription-based service that we get free for the first year, and have to pay for during subsequent seasons, or if it's free if you purchase the device or are lucky enough to get one during this give away. If it doesn't suck I'd probably do it again since I own a cell phone that is actually just a phone.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast