Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Fanvision at the Dome

I couldn't go to the game but let my daughter and son-in-law bring it. They said they turned it on in the tailgaiting lot, and it was asking for some code? They didn't bother bringing it to the game.

I'd bet they turned it on before 10:00 though, so maybe the service wasn't working yet. Did anyone else have to push in a code at anytime, or did it automatically work once 10:00 rolled around?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

SKOL wrote:
    I couldn't go to the game but let my daughter and son-in-law bring it. They said they turned it on in the tailgaiting lot, and it was asking for some code? They didn't bother bringing it to the game.

I'd bet they turned it on before 10:00 though, so maybe the service wasn't working yet. Did anyone else have to push in a code at anytime, or did it automatically work once 10:00 rolled around?
    It automatically worked.

I noticed that only one of my ear buds worked...was this the same for everybody else? Or did both of your ear buds work?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

SKOL wrote:

Yup, they turned it on too early. Once the service is on, it will automatically pick up the signal and start working.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    I noticed that only one of my ear buds worked...was this the same for everybody else? Or did both of your ear buds work?
    I never actually used my ear buds. Renee did, and she never mentioned anything... I'll asked her when I see her.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Z let us use his extra one (thanks Z!) and I thought it was awesome for replays and such, I didn't really know the different functions of it, but figured it out pretty quickly so that I could see what I wanted to see. Definitely a very cool thing to have.

There's one for sale on craigslist mpls. for $100.
    Not a bad deal considering someone was saying at the tailgate they retail for somewhere around $225-250.

I just wish they played cartoons, to keep my kid occupied when he gets crabby at the game.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    Not a bad deal considering someone was saying at the tailgate they retail for somewhere around $225-250.

I just wish they played cartoons, to keep my kid occupied when he gets crabby at the game.
    That's what your smart phone is for.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    I didn't have any problem with the ear buds.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:

That's what your smart phone is for.
    As hard as it is to believe, i don't have a smartphone, although next week i'm getting either a samsung facinate or droid incredible. Now that i think about it, i have 'cars' on my itouch.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112