Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Were they your season ticket seats ?
    I would have bought mine but it was an obstructed view seat, and I don't have an I beam in my living room !
    Lol I was wondering where you were going with that. Good stuff.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I don;t know. When I was talking to them, it sounded like the number sold was pretty high. I think only 30k were available for sale, and while I don't think they sold out, I don't think they were far off.
    30K would make sense since that is probably close to the number of seats in the lower level. From what I was reading the upper level seats were simply tossed over the second level railing and allowed to crash on the floor of the lower level. That would be concrete if the lower level seats were already removed. I certainly wouldn't want one of those that was pitched over the second level railing, let alone pay $68 ea. for them.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I was looking into buying some as well and inquired about them with the company handling the selling of them. I live in Green Bay and wasn't going to drive there to get the seats, so I asked about shipping. It would have cost over $150 just to ship the damn seat to GB. So obviously I passed on that.
    Yeah, I had to drive from Fargo to get them. When I asked about shipping, I just got a big old hell no.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Were they your season ticket seats ?
    I would have bought mine but it was an obstructed view seat, and I don't have an I beam in my living room !
    lmao. that was brilliant.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    30K would make sense since that is probably close to the number of seats in the lower level. From what I was reading the upper level seats were simply tossed over the second level railing and allowed to crash on the floor of the lower level. That would be concrete if the lower level seats were already removed. I certainly wouldn't want one of those that was pitched over the second level railing, let alone pay $68 ea. for them.
    Wouldn't surprise me. That actually sounds kind of fun... Although when I was in the dome they were still dismantling, and I didn't see any evidence of it.

Another part of it was because of the way the seats had to be cut, so that each end seat still had a support with it. That rendered the seats on the end unusable. So it took 3 seats to make 1 ready for sale, 4 for 2, 5 for 3, etc.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12