Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Fans line up to purchase Metrodome seats

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    They might have to sell them back to the team if this delay shit keeps happening. I swear, this shit only happens in Minnesota.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    There were definitely no lines by the time I got there. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Considering that we were scheduled for 2 hour pickup slots ahead of time, I am not sure how it could have gone badly. Interesting.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    There were definitely no lines by the time I got there. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Considering that we were scheduled for 2 hour pickup slots ahead of time, I am not sure how it could have gone badly. Interesting.
    Well, who would want to buy seats when people would never sit in them at home (maybe)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    Well, who would want to buy seats when people would never sit in them at home (maybe)?
    I don;t know. When I was talking to them, it sounded like the number sold was pretty high. I think only 30k were available for sale, and while I don't think they sold out, I don't think they were far off.

Mine are currently in my garage. I plan on mounting them on a movable frame so I can move them in and out of the man cave. I do wish they were purple and not blue, but c'est la vie.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I don;t know. When I was talking to them, it sounded like the number sold was pretty high. I think only 30k were available for sale, and while I don't think they sold out, I don't think they were far off.

Mine are currently in my garage. I plan on mounting them on a movable frame so I can move them in and out of the man cave. I do wish they were purple and not blue, but c'est la vie.
    That sounds cool, maybe the new stadium will have purple seats, how much did you pay for it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    That sounds cool, maybe the new stadium will have purple seats, how much did you pay for it?
    $68 per seat, and I got three of them.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Not too bad

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I was looking into buying some as well and inquired about them with the company handling the selling of them. I live in Green Bay and wasn't going to drive there to get the seats, so I asked about shipping. It would have cost over $150 just to ship the damn seat to GB. So obviously I passed on that.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Were they your season ticket seats ?
    I would have bought mine but it was an obstructed view seat, and I don't have an I beam in my living room !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast