Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Falcons Game!

  1. #1
    DeCoteau1 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53

    Falcons Game!

    So whats everyones plans...and does anyone have a tailgating spot....

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Falcons Game!

    Unfortunately no, there is no official tailgating location for the Vikings yet.
    A lot of the PP.O members will be hanging out on the plaza, and some are making it down to Purple Army's tailgating.
    The wife and I plan on doing both.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Falcons Game!

    Sounds as if I might start at the Purple Army and move to the plaza as well if we don't
    find a place.

    What we need to do is figure out who will be in town or available for something Saturday night as well.
    Several of you have sent me PM's or mentioned it in a thread that maybe dinner someplace and a few beers was an option.

    I for one want to meet as many of you guys/gals as I can on my trip home this year.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Falcons Game!

    Where does purple army tailgate?

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Falcons Game!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Unfortunately no, there is no official tailgating location for the Vikings yet.
    A lot of the PP.O members will be hanging out on the plaza, and some are making it down to Purple Army's tailgating.
    The wife and I plan on doing both.
    We should probably get 100%CheeseFree's okay before PPO starts promoting the Purple Army's tailgate to the masses.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Falcons Game!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Where does purple army tailgate?
    Behind Steve and Bobby's Auto World - 1221 Washington Ave S.

    "100percentCheeseFree" wrote:
    I think anyone trying to tailgate near the dome had better get there early,I'm glad we signed a two year lease for are spot behind Steve and Bobby's service station ;D
    If you are interested in stopping by, you might want to go to www.purplearmy.com and drop them a courtesy note.
    FYI, I didn't see them there at the first preseason game, but I also didn't get to the city until 6:00 pm, so a lot of people were packing up already.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Falcons Game!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Unfortunately no, there is no official tailgating location for the Vikings yet.
    A lot of the PP.O members will be hanging out on the plaza, and some are making it down to Purple Army's tailgating.
    The wife and I plan on doing both.
    We should probably get 100%CheeseFree's okay before PPO starts promoting the Purple Army's tailgate to the masses.

    =Z=
    Fair enough.
    He did post a sort of open invitation to PP.O members earlier in the off season, but I haven't seen him around PP.O lately.
    I had already sent them a message about showing up a month or so ago.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Falcons Game!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Unfortunately no, there is no official tailgating location for the Vikings yet.
    A lot of the PP.O members will be hanging out on the plaza, and some are making it down to Purple Army's tailgating.
    The wife and I plan on doing both.
    We should probably get 100%CheeseFree's okay before PPO starts promoting the Purple Army's tailgate to the masses.
    Fair enough.
    He did post a sort of open invitation to PP.O members earlier in the off season, but I haven't seen him around PP.O lately.
    I had already sent them a message about showing up a month or so ago.
    Yeah, I remember he did that - and that was cool of him to do so.
    Like above, I'm thinking a courtesy check "Hey, Sid - you guys still cool with this?" would be good.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Falcons Game!

    I will be there

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Falcons Game!

    I will be in section 105 row 24 seat 15 and 16.
    Would like to meet some of you guys! Been to many games and am on here more often than before. should be an interesting year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. tickets for Dec.21st game vs the atl falcons
    By shortmon in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:55 AM
  2. Game ball week 1 vs Falcons
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 11:02 PM
  3. 98 Vikings-Falcons Game
    By DeathtoDenny in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 06:27 PM
  4. Falcons game
    By rjkvikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:11 AM
  5. Your take on the Falcons game
    By Big C in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 02:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •