renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Fairweather fans ROCK!!!

Yes, they aggravate me in the sense that they flip-flop more than a politician's sandals, and having any kind of an intelligent conversation with them is like trying to chew on glass, BUT.....if it weren't for those who can't commit to one team and one team only, then I wouldn't be getting a little surprise in the mail on any given day for the last few weeks.

My wife has gone on an Ebay spree, and to date, has gotten me (all Vikings stuff):

A bumper sticker
    A foam finger
    2 coffee cups
    A beer mug
    A shot glass
    A vinyl football with the Viking guy in the 3-point stance
    A laser-etched crystal (Norseman logo and Vikes helmet) with a lighted stand
    The Purple Pride CD - Greatest Hits Vol.1
    2 posters (one Norseman and one helmet, so they're unlikely to go "out of style")

and there's more on the way...LOL

Best thing is, aside from shipping and handling, she hasn't spent more than $30 on all of them combined, including the items yet to get here!

Actually, I should dedicate this post to the wifey, who rocks more than any fairweather fan could possibly dream of rocking.....but if it weren't for them, she wouldn't be able to load up on all these things for a buck or two each.

Anyway...just thought I'd share my joy and appreciation with you good folks.
    ;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Fairweather fans ROCK!!!

Yeah, I remember when I started.

Now I have boxes upon boxes of items. Stored away waiting for a room or two big enough to display it all.

Just have the wifey watch out for the shipping charges.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

You have good taste in women reno.
    My wife complains about all my Vikings stuff, which decorates my workout room and my office at work, but half the time she's the one that buys me the stuff, probably because she knows I like it.
    Good women are hard to find.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I WANNA ROCK....I WANT TO ROCK....ROCK!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

"singersp" wrote:

Now I have boxes upon boxes of items. Stored away waiting for a room or two big enough to display it all.

Yeah, when she first told me about it, I warned her about getting something from the other side of the globe.
    LOL

As soon as we get the place fully "Viked out" for the season, I'll have some pics taken and post them to the list.

When you say you "remember when you started", are you talking about rooting for the Vikes, or shopping on Ebay?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Yeah, when she first told me about it, I warned her about getting something from the other side of the globe.
    LOL

As soon as we get the place fully "Viked out" for the season, I'll have some pics taken and post them to the list.

When you say you "remember when you started", are you talking about rooting for the Vikes, or shopping on Ebay?

I'm talking about buying Vikings memorabillia.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"renovikesfan" wrote:

Yes, they aggravate me in the sense that they flip-flop more than a politician's sandals, and having any kind of an intelligent conversation with them is like trying to chew on glass, BUT.....if it weren't for those who can't commit to one team and one team only, then I wouldn't be getting a little surprise in the mail on any given day for the last few weeks.

My wife has gone on an Ebay spree, and to date, has gotten me (all Vikings stuff):

A bumper sticker
    A foam finger
    2 coffee cups
    A beer mug
    A shot glass
    A vinyl football with the Viking guy in the 3-point stance
    A laser-etched crystal (Norseman logo and Vikes helmet) with a lighted stand
    The Purple Pride CD - Greatest Hits Vol.1
    2 posters (one Norseman and one helmet, so they're unlikely to go "out of style")

and there's more on the way...LOL

Best thing is, aside from shipping and handling, she hasn't spent more than $30 on all of them combined, including the items yet to get here!

Actually, I should dedicate this post to the wifey, who rocks more than any fairweather fan could possibly dream of rocking.....but if it weren't for them, she wouldn't be able to load up on all these things for a buck or two each.

Anyway...just thought I'd share my joy and appreciation with you good folks.

;D

That is great Reno, I myself have bought so much Viking Memorbilla on Ebay it is unbelievable.
    Everything from authentic jerseys to those little Chrismas stockings.
    I hope I will not see you selling your new items next spring on Ebay.