Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Failure To Fame...

Since, Tice showed up in the thread, I'll post my belief about him so there is not confusion.

He's not a great coach, I think we were better Green to tell you the truth. However, He's a risk taker, and I admire him for that. It's also cost us before (4th and goal, AZ vs. MIN last game of 03'). The only coach i ever whined about was the offensive coordinator. I really like the way Linehan did things...
    Sean Saunders

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

I am not about to bash Tice, however we are only 6-5, so I will also reserve my praise when we reach our goals! This team needs a to beat 2 more underachieving teams and upset the Steelers to have a chance IMO.

I will be at the game on the 11th so the boys better not overlook the Lions, Tice has a great record against the Lions, so I hope for continued success. The game with the Lions is by far the most important game of the season as will every remaining game, but also winning the divisional games is imperative if it comes down to a tie breaker. If by some miracle if the Pack could beat the Bears twice down the stretch we will be looking good. Man, anything can happen in this game!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!

If the Pack can win, it will all but guarantee that there will be no Reggie Bush in the NFC north, so it would be a double positive for the Vikings. The funny thing about all this, is that I know Packer fans that will be cheering for the Bears on the weekend, no joke. The Packer fans hate us as much if not more then we hate them!! Never in my life would I would I cheer against my team to pooch another team, unsensible, well that is no surprise!!

Cheers!!

LOL, you really look ahead, don't you canadianvike
    Sean Saunders

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

"CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    LOL, you really look ahead, don't you canadianvike

Tooo much time on my hands!!! It is just going to be so tight, it is quite nerve-wracking actually!!

Cheers!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"webmaster" wrote:
    "CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    It looks as though the public is back on our side. Sports Illustrated had said on one of their previous covers "How Bad Are The Minnesota Vikings". After about two months, and 4 wins later, We're actually being praised by ESPN and the Vikings are pictured on the homepage. Talk about a turn around season as far as support goes. Detriot's Next...(7-5)

And that is why we play the whole season, oh those who live to be purple fans that only bash the team. Where's the fire Tice threads now?

Let this be a learning lesson as a fan. Patience is a virtue.

I still say we fire that douch bag tice and bring in Brian Billick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12