Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Failure To Fame...

It looks as though the public is back on our side. Sports Illustrated had said on one of their previous covers "How Bad Are The Minnesota Vikings". After about two months, and 4 wins later, We're actually being praised by ESPN and the Vikings are pictured on the homepage. Talk about a turn around season as far as support goes. Detriot's Next...(7-5)
    Sean Saunders

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Failure To Fame...

If the Vikes can turn this thing around and win the division they will be the talk of the nfl.

Wouldn't that be awesome. But just remember not to get to cocky like we were when we were 6-0 and 5-1. I recall the division title slipping out of our fingers after that.
    Sean Saunders

Big C is offline Coordinator

True. Can't get cocky. We need some help to make the playoffs. I was happy to the Chargers beat the Skins yesterday. Puts us one up on another wild-card contender.

Time to become a Packer fan and hope Favre can pull some of that old magic and beat the Bears twice this year.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

C_MoneyVikesFan is offline Training Camp

"Big C" wrote:

Time to become a Packer fan and hope Favre can pull some of that old magic and beat the Bears twice this year.
    It makes me sick that I actually have to hope the Packers win next week. But hey, their season is over anyway, so now they can play spoiler against the Bears (who are more than likely looking past that game)
    A TRUE fan will always have faith, no matter what the odds. U GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

haha WE can get cocky....the VIKINGS cant.They need to stay humble and go out there and do thier job.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    It looks as though the public is back on our side. Sports Illustrated had said on one of their previous covers "How Bad Are The Minnesota Vikings". After about two months, and 4 wins later, We're actually being praised by ESPN and the Vikings are pictured on the homepage. Talk about a turn around season as far as support goes. Detriot's Next...(7-5)

And that is why we play the whole season, oh those who live to be purple fans that only bash the team. Where's the fire Tice threads now?

Let this be a learning lesson as a fan. Patience is a virtue.

"webmaster" wrote:

And that is why we play the whole season, oh those who live to be purple fans that only bash the team. Where's the fire Tice threads now?

well put webby. It's funny to see Tice's rating go from 9% to 70%, considering all the bandwagon fans out there
    Sean Saunders

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"webmaster" wrote:
    It looks as though the public is back on our side. Sports Illustrated had said on one of their previous covers "How Bad Are The Minnesota Vikings". After about two months, and 4 wins later, We're actually being praised by ESPN and the Vikings are pictured on the homepage. Talk about a turn around season as far as support goes. Detroit's Next...(7-5)

I will be happy to start a Tice bash if you want Webby. :razz: Even though we have won the last few games I still don't think Tice is a great coach. The only good team we have beaten this year is the Giants, and IMO we got lucky. But I will not bash Tice now as I am, as always, pulling for the Vikes to win. If we can beat the Steelers and the Bears I will become more of a believer in Tice.

WWBGD

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

as fans we can be as cocky as we want. today i bashed a tampa bay fan. well its something i do all the time, but my team won and his team lost so i talked a bit to him.

some praise is nice, but i like being hated. makes the wins even better
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast