Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Face it Were a bunch of Underachievers

hey bud,
    i dont know what hell is wrong with you. directly after a loss a few of thoughts may cross some peoples minds but no way one of us will make it public record. we all call for the coaches head at one time or another, we complain that the D is not gettting it done, same for the O, but never will we ever think that the VIKINGS are a waste of our time. if that is the way you truly feel, go jump on the bandwagon of who YOU think will win EVERY year!!!!!!!! and when you figure that out could you next work on the fountain of youth and mystery of life? what is stinngggerrrr24? are you a gordon fan or a blue jacket fan?

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

No need for me to jump into the fray. You guys are doing fine. I'm just going to watch :colors:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

To be honest with you, I think I'd turn gay before turning traitor and rooting for another team besides the Vikings (not that there's anything wrong with ....well, you know). How could anyone even consider changing alliances...in the NFL, its burned into your soul if your a real fan
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"mvikes84" wrote:
    That's right stinger24. Culchoker is not a leader and he fizzles out down the stretch. He seems to be doing the same thing this year(6 tds,5 ints,2 lost fumbles in the last 4 games).
    The reason we have lost these last few games is because of poor defensive plays and bad coaching. They aren't the fault of C-Pep because he's actually kept us in most of these games. I don't think any of our losses are the direct fault of C-Pep, except for the Giants game. Otherwise, that's the only game I can see pinned on C-Pep.

Show me how these losses have been the direct fault of C-Pep.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Articnv is offline Coach

The reason for the lsoes

Is the failure to score points in the second 1/2. Heard on the radio that we only scored what 2 tds in the 2nd 1/2 in the last 4 games?

i cant explain enough how the play calling has let us down. lets hope(and i am sure) that linehan lost plenty of sleep this week making sure that the WHOLE game is covered. the defense has only given up 26 2nd half points in the last 6 games.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Re: The reason for the lsoes

"Articnv" wrote:
    Is the failure to score points in the second 1/2. Heard on the radio that we only scored what 2 tds in the 2nd 1/2 in the last 4 games?
    That can be attributed to bad playcalling....just look at last game, the playcalling completly changed in the second half and it sucked.

But, Daunte is not at the same level that he was during the first 5 games.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    That's right stinger24. Culchoker is not a leader and he fizzles out down the stretch. He seems to be doing the same thing this year(6 tds,5 ints,2 lost fumbles in the last 4 games).
    The reason we have lost these last few games is because of poor defensive plays and bad coaching. They aren't the fault of C-Pep because he's actually kept us in most of these games. I don't think any of our losses are the direct fault of C-Pep, except for the Giants game. Otherwise, that's the only game I can see pinned on C-Pep.

Show me how these losses have been the direct fault of C-Pep.
    Yeah 3 points in the second halfs of the past two games isnt so good, i think pepp needs to pic it up and start winging 5 TDs a game again, all his WR are healthy he needs to pic it up, so does the backup OLINE. I have faith in pepp he will come back strong people will see.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes can do" wrote:
    i cant explain enough how the play calling has let us down. lets hope(and i am sure) that linehan lost plenty of sleep this week making sure that the WHOLE game is covered. the defense has only given up 26 2nd half points in the last 6 games.
    Thats a good defensive stat, thats an average of a little over 4 points in the second half, we should easily be able to outscore our oponents.

We have gone away from the run in the second halfs of games and it pisses me off, we have to be bruising in the running game.

if we can get the ball rolling we cant be stopped. where is mewelde? is he that much in the dog house? i liked the 1-2 punch with him and onterrio. each have different qualities that get the job done. sets up those bombs to moss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast