Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Extreme Team Makeover

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    “You win one or two in a row and guys tend to start liking it and start walking with a swagger. It gets contagious,” Dwight Smith said. “I just see guys happy to come to work. That’s the first thing it takes to get better, is to want to be where you are. That’s what’s happening right now.”
    Are you walking with a swagger Smith???
    ???
    I just spit the Beast all over my laptop.

;D
    I believe he's walking with a Schwagger........

And why would you drink the beast??
    9.99 a thirty pack my friend.
    ;D
    You are satisfied with the taste of the beast and the performance of the team since 2006. That is very telling ;D :P
    I am a very simple man my friend.

After a few beasts you don't even taste it (or anything for that matter) anymore and as for the Vikings I realized that what we were doing pre-Ziggy wasn't working.

Might as well try something new.
    As far as I am concerned, something new, seems to be something better even though there were some short term ill affects.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    “You win one or two in a row and guys tend to start liking it and start walking with a swagger. It gets contagious,” Dwight Smith said. “I just see guys happy to come to work. That’s the first thing it takes to get better, is to want to be where you are. That’s what’s happening right now.”
    ???

;D

;D
    You are satisfied with the taste of the beast and the performance of the team since 2006. That is very telling ;D :P

Beast... gross.. then again UffDa, you have Allison in your sig as one of your three sons instead of Rice

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

ballhog27 is offline Rookie

I am happy to read this article and admit that I might have to eat humble pie in regards to my thoughts on Brad Childress. I still don't' believe a coach should throw the old team down the river but it is nice to see that we are finally making head way into becomming an elite team once again.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=COJOMAY link=topic=40674.msg691701#msg691701 date=1197778399]
    ???

;D

;D

After a few beasts you don't even taste it (or anything for that matter) anymore and as for the Vikings I realized that what we were doing pre-Ziggy wasn't working.

As far as I am concerned, something new, seems to be something better even though there were some short term ill affects.
    [/quote]

Mr. Marrdro...have you ever tried Yeungling beer? PA brewery, economy-priced (but not $9.99 per suitcase), very tasty in both light and dark.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ???
    ;D

;D

Beast... gross.. then again UffDa, you have Allison in your sig as one of your three sons instead of Rice

[/quote]

I wouldn't if his name was Riceson ;D

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=40674.msg691931#msg691931 date=1197827369]
    ???

;D

;D

[/quote]

Mr. Marrdro...have you ever tried Yeungling beer? PA brewery, economy-priced (but not $9.99 per suitcase), very tasty in both light and dark.

[/quote]
    Shhhh.
    Don't tell anyone but I really only drink the beast at the hunt club as it is way to expensive to bring any other beer up there.

;D

I actually love to taste test all beers and Yeungling is one of my favorites.
    I am also a huge Mexican beer fan with Carona my number one choice of beers on my boat but wouldn't get upset if someone brought some Negra Modelo, Dos Equis, and Tecate. I love almost any kind of german beer with Becks,
    Paulaner Salvator right up there.. Canadians Labatt Blue. Spains San Miguel especial etc etc etc.

Only american beer I won't drink is Miller Light with Budwieser, Sam Adams (can't believe how many types they now have), Fat Tire, Coors etc as tops on my list.

Believe it or not, I even make my own beer.
    Currently tend to favor using brewing kits by the name of John Bull and Ironmaster.

Long story short, with the exception of Miller and Miller Lite, my favorite beer is cold my friend.

;D

Again, don't blow my cover over this will ya?
    http://www.hogshead.com/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ???

;D

;D

[/quote]
    Nothing wrong with the beast, good stuff. I also really enjoy living the highlife. Enjoy your fine wines and cheeses, I would prefer a good low priced beer and a braut myself.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    ???

;D

;D

[/quote]
    Nothing wrong with the beast, good stuff. I also really enjoy living the highlife. Enjoy your fine wines and cheeses, I would prefer a good low priced beer and a braut myself.
    [/quote]
    That makes three of us, you, me and Country Girl.
    ;D

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=40674.msg691957#msg691957 date=1197832276]
    ???
    ;D

;D

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    ;D
    [/quote]

I only drink Vodka personally. ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=40674.msg692430#msg692430 date=1197912555]
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=40674.msg691957#msg691957 date=1197832276]
    ???

;D

;D

[/quote]
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

I only drink Vodka personally. ;D
    [/quote]
    I tend to only drink beer nowadays.
    Jack, Vodka, Ginn, tequila etc make me all think I am like 6'-10" and 400lbs and can kick anybodies ass.

Hands hurt to much in the mornings after a night like that.
    ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12