Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Experts Picking Vikes - Why?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    One of the problems in recent years with Vikings teams is that the offense has been very highly ranked whilst the defence has been the opposite.
    Now that we have lost Moss then some feel that the offensive ranking will drop - that we have to wait and see as, has been discussed before, there should be a more balanced offense. So maybe now we might only be in the top 10 as opposed to the top 5 or so as previous.
    On the other hand the defence have done what many have wanted/ suggested and upgraded with new personnel. So even if they only get into the top 15 then that is a vast improvement over what we have had previously.
    So given that I can see why the media are looking at the team so favourably at the moment, of course if the D goes belly up when the season starts then we'll soon fall out of favour with the media. The question is one of balance and at long last we may have something near that.
    Whilst??? Man, that is just way to eloquent for us savage Americans! :lol: Just kidding!

Good call, Anglo! Balance is the key...good offense, better defense...the Vikes may have finally gotten it just right...and you may just become an honorary American yet!!! :grin:
    Thanks very much Cajun, though I'm not quite ready to drop my letter 'u' form words or replace 's' with 'z'. Besides with my accent you wouldn't want me as an honorary citizen :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    One of the problems in recent years with Vikings teams is that the offense has been very highly ranked whilst the defence has been the opposite.
    Now that we have lost Moss then some feel that the offensive ranking will drop - that we have to wait and see as, has been discussed before, there should be a more balanced offense. So maybe now we might only be in the top 10 as opposed to the top 5 or so as previous.
    On the other hand the defence have done what many have wanted/ suggested and upgraded with new personnel. So even if they only get into the top 15 then that is a vast improvement over what we have had previously.
    So given that I can see why the media are looking at the team so favourably at the moment, of course if the D goes belly up when the season starts then we'll soon fall out of favour with the media. The question is one of balance and at long last we may have something near that.
    Whilst??? Man, that is just way to eloquent for us savage Americans! :lol: Just kidding!

Good call, Anglo! Balance is the key...good offense, better defense...the Vikes may have finally gotten it just right...and you may just become an honorary American yet!!! :grin:
    Thanks very much Cajun, though I'm not quite ready to drop my letter 'u' form words or replace 's' with 'z'. Besides with my accent you wouldn't want me as an honorary citizen :lol:
    The more the merrier, I say...unless they are Packer or Cowboy fans, that is! :lol:

Besides, you would love living here...American chicks dig English accents! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

The more the merrier, I say...unless they are Packer or Cowboy fans, that is! :lol:

Besides, you would love living here...American chicks dig English accents! :grin:
    well be sure to point them out to me at some time - of course not when my wife is about :wink:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234