Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Experts Picking Vikes - Why?

I dont think there playing below expectations,I think its because the sox are playing way above expectations...10 games above .500 is great, but not with the sox in our division, with the best record in the majors.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

On a side note, the twins dont really seem to turn it on till after the all star break. Hope that holds true this year too.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i like the recognition

yeah the t-wolves are fubar

Go vikes!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

White Sox always flop, and why should this year be any different? Lets hope they do.

Right now the Twins have the 5th best record in baseball and I look for them to eventually take the division.

Cudyar still sucks, he sucks in the field and at bat. He sucks twice!
    You republican whore!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I love it that the Vikings are getting the love by the media....it hasn't happened since the middle of the '98 season so it's nice to be able to hear positivity by the media. Of course its cuz Moss is gone because if he would have never left we wouldn't have signed most of our new acquisitions....I think the media is going by the age old saying, "defense wins championships". Right now our D looks pretty mighty! So its not very far fetched to think the Vikings are going to be great this year, is it? Plus Cuddyer isn't that bad, he's a young guy and people gotta realize that sometimes young guys are inconsistent....after all, he was a first round draft pick....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

well look at it this way, last year the patriots where picked to win the whole thing again. I said no they wont, they cant, not 3 times outta 4. But sure enough they did. So Flying under the radar is my type of style, but why the hell not get some credit for what are team has put together this offseason. I mean hell we had a make over, a damn good one, so if they wanna give us some credit already, then let em, we still got everything to prove baby....05/06 is the year

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Cuddyer will be a solid 3rd baseman for us.. Yah is still young guys.. Give him more then less the half a year before jumping on his case.. He isnt terrible.. He did have the longest hit streak on our team.. and you can clearly see he is getting better at fielding.. majority of his errors were in the beginning of the season.. he is still getting used to 3rd.. so relax people who say he sucks.. its only been less the half a starting season for him.. 2nd baseman is what we should be concerned about.. Rivas had his chance.. and Punto just isnt that good..

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"audioghost" wrote:
    I love it that the Vikings are getting the love by the media....it hasn't happened since the middle of the '98 season so it's nice to be able to hear positivity by the media. Of course its cuz Moss is gone because if he would have never left we wouldn't have signed most of our new acquisitions....I think the media is going by the age old saying, "defense wins championships". Right now our D looks pretty mighty! So its not very far fetched to think the Vikings are going to be great this year, is it? Plus Cuddyer isn't that bad, he's a young guy and people gotta realize that sometimes young guys are inconsistent....after all, he was a first round draft pick....
    "Middle of the season" is the key to that sentence. After they proved themselves on the feild, the media gave them love. That's the way it should be. Now, if we don't make the SB, it's gonna look like we choked another season away.

The Media tries to write these seasons like they're "reality show" scrips, IMO.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikings getting publicity certainly makes getting through Pregame shows a little easier.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast