Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: EXPECTATIONS OF VIKES AND TICE TOO HIGH

"Del Rio" wrote:
    That's what's great about being a fan. You can hope and wish all you want. Some people like to stay grounded, some people like to invest a lot of faith in things they care about.

I have absolutely no idea what the point of your post was. If it was an attempt to tell a fan how to be a fan you get an F+

I am guessing all it is, is an attempt for you to try and feel better about YOUR team, an ill attempt at trying to reassure yourself that everything will be ok cause of pappa Favre.

Other then that it was pretty .gol 'darnit. useless, and yet you request intelligence? Since your post is pretty much troll feces I'll translate it for everyone here.

I hope you vikings fans aren't too disappointed 6 months from now:What he really means is god they look good on paper I'm scared, hold me uncle billy hold me tight.

I'll be the first to agree that you guys brought in some talent, but talent doesn't = wins, team chemistry does- What he really means is look WE all know your team is the bomb, I mean look at your roster for Christ sakes, but we all know that since my team is lacking in talent I will give some tired speel on team chemistry. Forget that you all have seen the Vikings practice and have seen and read stories of the line living together, eating out having a good time and the competitive nature of your team is amazing, you have to see where I am coming from, a troll just pulling pooh from the sky with nothing to back it up.

This is a crucial year for both Mike Tice and Mike Sherman, as if neither gets the jobs done, they could both get canned.- What he meant to say was obviously this has nothing to do with anything. I just am really pissed at Sherman for pissing away my franchise.

As for w8ing for the season to start, Packer fans feel the same way all of you do, Sept. can't get here fast enough. -What he meant to say is LOOK AT ME I CAN INSERT NUMBERS INTO WORDS AND SAVE MY FINGERS FROM SPELLING 3 MORE LETTERS........YES *fist pump* Oh and yeah bring it on.

I do believe that it will come down to the Packers and Vikes at the end of the year, as it always does, but too many of you count out the Brett Favre factor. You guys do realize the Pack have NEVER had a losing season with Brett at the helm right?- WHat he meant to say is I know for the last 7 years the only two teams in our division that were worth mentioning were the Vikings and the Packers, I know we have reaped the benifits of a weak division. But you guys are counting on Favre Factor, I know you have no clue about the Favre factor because it is something I made up, I do that time to time. I have a bunch of beautiful Favre Flowers in my garden, and a nice fantastic Favre fountain outside. I have a fresco of Favre floating fluently above my favre fountain of favreness. I have a lifesize favre foundation sculpture that is quite flattering including his fantastic flavored favre factor that is fully functional.

I'm not here to Troll, just to bring some of you fanboi's back down to reality, as the Vikings haven't won anything yet (not even a game). Let the flames begin, but try to keep them atleast somewhat intelligent- What he meant to say is I know everything I said was something a troll would say, but I'm not one. I know I'm an asshat for coming on to a major Viking site and trolling as a result I know I will be flamed, but please say smart things, because my lack of smart things in my own post need to be made up for somehow. If I request that you say intelligent things then maybe some of you will assume I had something intelligent to say myself when in fact I did not.

All I really needed to type was something along the lines of: Don't get too cocky you guys look good on paper, but it's a long season and the game is played on the field.........................but since I have big azz clumps of wool in between my fingers I couldn't quite pull it off.

Right on DR!!!

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

"Del Rio" wrote:

As for w8ing for the season to start, Packer fans feel the same way all of you do, Sept. can't get here fast enough. -What he meant to say is LOOK AT ME I CAN INSERT NUMBERS INTO WORDS AND SAVE MY FINGERS FROM SPELLING 3 MORE LETTERS........YES *fist pump* Oh and yeah bring it on.
    Hilarious post! I could actually visualize the "fist pump" in my head as I was reading. LOL!!!!!

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    Hi all! How's it goin? I've been away for a little bit but I'm back now. I was just over in a Playstation forum posting all kinds of stuff about how much the xbox is going to PWN the Crapstation!!! You should have seen how pissed off everyone got. I'm not trying to be a troll or nothin' but man I just had to put all of those fanboi losers in their pla...WOAH! What's goin on here in this thread??

HOLY CRAP IN A PITA!!!

THE VIKINGS PWN JOO!!!
    0M6!! 7H3 V1K1n65 4|23 83773|2 7H4n y0U! 6|233n 84y 5UCK5! Y0U 5155y 80y y0U n33|} 70 C|24wL 84CK 1n70 7H3 H0L3 y0U C4M3 f|20M 83f0|23 1 0wn y0U|2 455!!

AMD64 (939) X2 [email protected] 11x232fsb (1.47v)
    Venus 12 TT w/ 80mm adjustable fan
    MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum
    OCZ 600 Powerstream
    (2x512) GSkill @ PC3700 (464ddr)
    BFG 6800 OC (385/850) @ Quadro FX4000
    2x36.7GB Raptor HDD
    80GB Seagate SATA HDD
    Liteon 16x DVD-rom
    NEC-3500 DL DVD writer

SINCERELY,
    SIR-CRACKS-ALOT!!!
    (aka space-coyote)
    I don't get it.....

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    Hi all! How's it goin? I've been away for a little bit but I'm back now. I was just over in a Playstation forum posting all kinds of stuff about how much the xbox is going to PWN the Crapstation!!! You should have seen how pissed off everyone got. I'm not trying to be a troll or nothin' but man I just had to put all of those fanboi losers in their pla...WOAH! What's goin on here in this thread??

HOLY CRAP IN A PITA!!!

THE VIKINGS PWN JOO!!!
    0M6!! 7H3 V1K1n65 4|23 83773|2 7H4n y0U! 6|233n 84y 5UCK5! Y0U 5155y 80y y0U n33|} 70 C|24wL 84CK 1n70 7H3 H0L3 y0U C4M3 f|20M 83f0|23 1 0wn y0U|2 455!!

MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum
    OCZ 600 Powerstream
    2x36.7GB Raptor HDD
    80GB Seagate SATA HDD
    Liteon 16x DVD-rom
    NEC-3500 DL DVD writer

SINCERELY,
    SIR-CRACKS-ALOT!!!
    (aka space-coyote)
    LMAO.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

C|24wL 84CK 1n70 7H3 H0L3 y0U C4M3 f|20M....

CRAWL BACK INTO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM....

he is just replacing some numbers with closely resembling letters...

it is interesting...a play on 'w8ing' i guess...good show.

Del Rio Guest

THE VIKINGS PWN JOO!!!

Translation....................................... ......

THE VIKINGS OWN YOU!!!

Oh My God!! The Vikings Are Better Then You! Green Bay Sucks! You Sissy Boy You Need To Crawl Back Into The Hole You Came From Before I Own Your Azz!!

Godd4mn Gamers, and their Leet speak *shakes fist*

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

what the heck is the "favre factor" anyways? is that the exceptional quality in which brett favre throws the ball to the other team?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Space Coyote Guest

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    "Space Coyote" wrote:

HOLY CRAP IN A PITA!!!

THE VIKINGS PWN JOO!!!

MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum
    OCZ 600 Powerstream
    2x36.7GB Raptor HDD
    80GB Seagate SATA HDD
    Liteon 16x DVD-rom
    NEC-3500 DL DVD writer

SINCERELY,
    SIR-CRACKS-ALOT!!!
    (aka space-coyote)
    I don't get it.....
    It was a little abstract, I'll admit. Just kind of took the leet speak thing and ran with it...I've been in an odd mood lately...

Del Rio Guest

Olson!!!! *gasp* you don't know about the Favre Factor? Jesus man have you been living in a bomb shelter since the cold war man. It's the Favre Factor, you know........the Favre Factor.............The Fully Functional Flavored Favre Factor.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Man...what are you even doing here? Did you just come here so you could visit a REAL team's website? One that represents a team whose offensive line ISN'T for crap? One that has a DEFENSE? One that DOESN'T have multiple holdouts this far into training camp? One that is an actual FRANCHISE rather than just one guy?

Maybe YOUR expectations of the PACKERS are too high. No, wait. Scratch the "maybe." You are a COMPLETE moron to think that the Pack have a shot this year. Your team has serious problems, as do you. And there's nothing that can be done to fix any of those problems. Your team has fallen from (relative) grace, and you are irrevocably, permanently retarded. Now, sit down, shut up, and get back to class. If you can still fit into a second grader's desk. :tard:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast