Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    [size=13pt]Vikings Insider: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise[/size]

    The second-year quarterback will have to produce some positive results soon to prove he's headed in the right direction.

    By Kevin Seifert, Star Tribune

    Last update: October 13, 2007 – 8:40 AM

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise


    Another article overstating the obvious. Just with that bitter Seifert sarcasm... I don't like his tone in this article... don't suck.... Duh. I think Tarvaris if ready health wise is going to have a break-out effort, and against this banged up bear defense, I hope he gets his chance and starts to make plays. That way people quit writing sucky sarcastic articles.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    Another article overstating the obvious. Just with that bitter Seifert sarcasm... I don't like his tone in this article... don't suck.... Duh. I think Tarvaris if ready health wise is going to have a break-out effort, and against this banged up bear defense, I hope he gets his chance and starts to make plays. That way people quit writing sucky sarcastic articles.
    He supposedly is only at 90%, according to an article I posted.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    I had high expectations.
    Now, I expect us to lose.

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    I hope we win this week, and i think we can, but i doubt it
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    "singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    Another article overstating the obvious. Just with that bitter Seifert sarcasm... I don't like his tone in this article... don't suck.... Duh. I think Tarvaris if ready health wise is going to have a break-out effort, and against this banged up bear defense, I hope he gets his chance and starts to make plays. That way people quit writing sucky sarcastic articles.
    He supposedly is only at 90%, according to an article I posted.
    Yeah, I read that
    :-\

    I'd rather have him at 100% before returning to the field, I'm hoping this doesn't make his injury worse. A 90% young QB going against the Bears D... that scares me.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    In 5 years he will either be a super Star or bagging groceries at Super Valu. Time will tell.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    I just spoke to Brad Childress......
    He wanted me to remind all of you that this is a "kick a$$ offense" and that he is a genius.
    I feel better now.

    :-
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  9. #9
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    "gregair13" wrote:
    I hope we win this week, and i think we can, but i doubt it
    Yup,
    you covered ALL the bases!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  10. #10
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Expectations for Jackson should continue to rise

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    I just spoke to Brad Childress......
    He wanted me to remind all of you that this is a "kick a$$ offense" and that he is a genius.
    I feel better now.
    :-\
    Hey, I just met him today too and he was wearing this shirt


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dome might rise this week
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. Steelers rise from the dead
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 01:29 AM
  3. NFC on the rise, as AFC will learn
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 04:10 AM
  4. SI's NFC Team on the Rise
    By Displaced_Viking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 03:04 AM
  5. Will Amith on the rise?
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •