Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Expect a Big Bounce Back From Bernard Berrian

Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1102471
    Quote Originally Posted by "Freakout" #1102470
    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1102468
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1102463
    I wish he would go to Cris Carter's camp. His hands are AWFUL. Until his hands get better, this is going to be a horrible contract for us.
    Berrian has great hands! LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bo19...eature=related
    Marrdo was so optimistic back then :lol:
    Back then? I am pretty sure he posted that exact same thing last preseason. Lol.
    I don't know what made me cringe more. That kid's voice, or the fact that Bernard Berrian was wearing #80 :sick:

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

The only bounce back I expect from BB is the ball as it clings off his pads!!!!

J/k...as a fan I hope he wakes up and returns to 2008 form.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1102455
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1102453
    Again, perhaps the previous four paragraphs are inexact ways to measure a playerís performance/value, but itís applicable and the results show that Berrian can be a big-play receiver for the Vikings in 2011.
    Expect a Big Bounce Back From Bernard Berrian

Looks like they are getting article ideas from PPO again. :lol:

On a side note,....Hey Midg. These guys are using this again.

The plan worked like a charm in 2008, as Berrian led the NFL in yards per reception (20.1)
    Your gonna have to correct me when I put it out there again. :lol:
    Well you said 20.9 the other day, Which is definitely wrong.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2008/leaders.htm

And he is clearly second to Devery Henderson ... still all these years later.
    .1, .9, considering I am going off of a memory like a rusted steel trap, that isn't so bad is it?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Freakout" #1102470
    Marrdo was so optimistic back then :lol:
    LOL, I'm always optimistic.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1102471
    Back then? I am pretty sure he posted that exact same thing last preseason. Lol.
    Naw, I actually thought that BB would drop in production. Atleast thats what I said in 09.

That's exactly the kind of article I would expect to find on the Vikings' website.

I hope Berrian's play is better this year and that he doesn't spend the season nursing injuries. I guess with the team's current group of receivers I'd rather have him on the roster than not.

But to expect a big bounce back from Berrian seems a bit too optimistic. Anything is possible, but...
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Quote Originally Posted by "Overlord" #1102504
    That's exactly the kind of article I would expect to find on the Vikings' website.

I hope Berrian's play is better this year and that he doesn't spend the season nursing injuries. I guess with the team's current group of receivers I'd rather have him on the roster than not.

But to expect a big bounce back from Berrian seems a bit too optimistic. Anything is possible, but...
    Are you now saying that we can't put their stuff up anymore? First BR, what next?

LOL, JK my friend. Has some nice data in it to justify/validate his assumption though.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1102507
    Quote Originally Posted by "Overlord" #1102504

Are you now saying that we can't put their stuff up anymore? First BR, what next?

LOL, JK my friend. Has some nice data in it to justify/validate his assumption though.
    Post away. I thought it was actually a fairly well written piece. I was just commenting that the propaganda machine at Winter Park seems to be in full force. As well it should be.

The stats on the big game performances were an interesting bit of research. But it glosses over the bigger picture. Anyone watching for the past two years has seen Berrian injured and/or ineffective the vast majority of the time. To see him put up numbers similar to what he did in 2008 would, I think, make most fans happy. But it seems more likely than not that he fails to do so. And it seems more likely that someone else (i.e. Braylon Edwards) would put up big numbers for the team, given the chance.

Still rooting for him to prove me wrong though.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12