Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses...

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Excuses...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.
    They won by 3 at the end of reg..... yeah that's total domination. LMFAO

scorptile is offline Starter

Excuses...

i like how everyone makes excuses over this close of a loss or win and then some say "you were dominated" which is bad....no one was dominated no one won by more then three or lost by three...the whole point is this...besides the excuses and whining about referees this was a great game to watch...and when i saw the vikings score with less then 2 minutes left i was like uh oh they gave the pack time to drive downt he field and score at least a field goal...and the vikings need a stop on d...but of course didnt happen....
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Excuses...

Yo, Jwalk I agree that there were some bad calls that went both ways, but c'mon man that last one on the Fergie Fumble was brutal. Not only was it at an important junction in the game, but the replay clearly showed Ross recovered it, not to mention Ned left the pile with it in his hands. At what point did a Packer EVER have it?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

scorptile is offline Starter

Excuses...

yes ross looked like he had it at first but if you look at that last replay they showed he was still fighting for it...and who ever comes up with the ball after teh pile is done and the call has been made isnt relivant to who had the ball at the bottom...apparantly if ross had the ball why did he give it up while under the pile?? to me this is just another excuse...good game needs no excuses....well just one...its called time management and a better defense...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Excuses...

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.

]
    4th and 26 dude.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Excuses...

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.

]
    4th and 26 dude.....

:thumbright:

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Excuses...

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

:thumbright:
    God I hate both those teams :lol:

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Excuses...

What the hell is with that Carroll? He acted like he was unbeatable whenever the pass was incomplete. Did Burleson not have his best game and make him look like a crack whore begging for more candy in the end zone? He held onto Burleson the whole play and we still made the play.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Excuses...

"scorptile" wrote:
    yes ross looked like he had it at first but if you look at that last replay they showed he was still fighting for it...and who ever comes up with the ball after teh pile is done and the call has been made isnt relivant to who had the ball at the bottom...apparantly if ross had the ball why did he give it up while under the pile?? to me this is just another excuse...good game needs no excuses....well just one...its called time management and a better defense...

IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, NED CAME OUT WITH THE BALL????? Once the ball is recovered and you have it pinned up against your body on the ground and you are touched, thats where you are down. Refs need to make that call before the pile up even happens. As soon as i saw it i new the vikes had it, why didnt the refs see that, nah they had to let a dog pile occur. Since they didnt call it before the pile up i was for sure they would call it our ball after ned came out with it??? At what point did a f*cking packer have the ball?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Excuses...

"T-Bone" wrote:
    What the hell is with that Carroll? He acted like he was unbeatable whenever the pass was incomplete. Did Burleson not have his best game and make him look like a crack whore begging for more candy in the end zone? He held onto Burleson the whole play and we still made the play.
    LMAO, it wanst the only play carroll looked like a crack whore. The refs continued to let him do it. Maybe carroll slipped them some crack before the game :shaking:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast