Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses...

scorptile is offline Starter

Excuses...

as neither a fan of either team i have to say this was a great game by both offenses...yes there were bad calls but on both sides of the ball...the vikings could've easily won this game but the vikings D was beat as well as the packer d showed that they were beat as well...so either team didnt dominate the other and there shouldn't be any excuses on either side...but think about this....both the vikings and packers both was beaten by a better colts team... :P
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Excuses...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Whatever, quit ur damn excuses. We ran for 200 yards, favre threw for another 200. We held your running attack well in check. Quit your crying. Im sick of all your excuses. Give me a break. You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.
    Wait a minute. I believe the stats were very even. But to come on the Viking board to argue with Viking fans instead of celebrating your victory with your friends and comrades, now that is pathetic.

Maybe you don't have friends....heehee.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Excuses...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES
    Correction We Lost to the REFS. And what part of 5-4 Packers, 5-4 Vikings don't you Packer inbreds understand? We still have a game left this season and having a tiebreaker midway in the season doesn't mean squat, especially if we have another head to head left to play.

Excuses...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    It will be funny to watch your Vikings choke again just like last year. You guys suck. Of course your gonna say we got lucky. If you guys would have won that game, Ill bet you wouldnt think it was luck. Vikings suck. Same shitty teams as last year. Your linebackers are horrible, your secondary gets throttled and you cant stop the run, our defense is bad, but at least we can stop something. Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES
    Yeah, 1st place with a commanding ZERO game lead! That's gonna last a long time there JWalkRulz84. We're both 5-4 buddy, let that sink in. We still get to play the Packers at the Dome, with Moss this time. Stick around then and we'll see what you have to say.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Excuses...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    It will be funny to watch your Vikings choke again just like last year. You guys suck. Of course your gonna say we got lucky. If you guys would have won that game, Ill bet you wouldnt think it was luck. Vikings suck. Same shitty teams as last year. Your linebackers are horrible, your secondary gets throttled and you cant stop the run, our defense is bad, but at least we can stop something. Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES
    I don't know. I seem to remember T-Shirts last year that said......
    4th and 26....
    Do you remember those shirts?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Excuses...

Jwalkrulz84 desea golpear a su mama de modo que ?l pueda tener una
    hija y una hermana.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

Excuses...

hahahah i thought this was an english speaking forums... :P

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Excuses...

Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Excuses...

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.
    piss off you parasite, the pack didnt play any better, but they did get luckier. im sure youll disapear in a few days and we wont hear from ya till xmas eve...... thats of ocurse if the packers win. if they dont i suppose you'll run to your mouse house and hang with your cheese.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Excuses...

gp i remember that play in your sig....i was like omg i cant believe they did that... :shock:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast