Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses...

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Excuses...

I know there were a lot of questionable calls in this game, but remember, there were questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Im sick of everytime a Packer fan pointing out something that hurt their chances of winning a game and Viking fans saying its an excuse. Well, you guys are making excuses. You got dominated today. We ran all over you like there was no tommorrow. Favre had his way through your secondary and Javon Walker made Brian Williams look like a pop warner player. You guys are the ones who need to buck up and admit, you got dominated. Excuses aside, you got dominated so quit all your b*tching and admit it.

Hey Cajun, who has the better run D? Yea, thats what I thought b*tch. And I believe someone owes me lunch.

Overall, you guys should go lick your wounds and get ready for Detroit, if you don't beat them, your season is over. You guys are the biggest choke artists in sports. We started 1-4 and we are in first place, get over it. We are a better team.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Excuses...

You precious Packers where dominated today! We where beat not your Packers but by the officials. In case you didnt notice Cullpepper threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds without might I add the packer destroyer Randy Moss in the game!!! Or did that slip your mind. Dont get me wrong yes you guys did win But I will not give you props for the win as I feel it was stolen and not a justified win!

Excuses...

Whatever, quit ur damn excuses. We ran for 200 yards, favre threw for another 200. We held your running attack well in check. Quit your crying. Im sick of all your excuses. Give me a break. You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Excuses...

You guys didn't dominate us at all. It was a well fought game by both sides-no one dominated another.

Kudos to you guys.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Excuses...

Be proud of the Packers win streak, but remember, 2 of those wins were vs. the NFL's worst teams (Dallas and Washington), 1 of those wins was vs. Detroit who only had 5 starters on offense available( 4 offensive linemen and the QB) and the rest were backups. And 1 of those wins was given to GB by the refs( Washington's winning TD negated by a very questionable illegal shift call )

This is the first good team GB has beaten the last 4 games, and they again needed officiating help to do that.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

Excuses...

How can you say we got dominated? We put up 31 points in your house against that awesome packers D that seemed to celebrate after every incomplete pass, regardless if they made a play or not.

Packers let up in the 4th and got very lucky to win this game.

Fact is, both D's are poor right now, and the offense is making up for it.

Won't last long packer fans, rest assured.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Excuses...

AMEN Scared good a$$ point! I'm much like the other viking fans and will not give credit to the pack for this game. You guys did not dominate and JWalk had 2 plays all game. He's good as i have admitted before. BW got beat on that one play and didn't even cry about, he got his ass up off the ground and played a exeptionally good game after that. Unlike Carroll who pouted evertime Nate rag dolled his ass for another completion.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Excuses...

I can't believe you dopey packfans are even shootin' yer mouths off! I mean you guys were like inches away from blowing a 2 TD lead at home...and yes...you guys got lucky...AGAIN!...thanks some timely miscues by the zebras! Yes, it's true bad calls were made both ways...the pukers did get that 4 and 1 in my opinion! But you guys CLEARLY got away with more tonight than we did. We've had a lucky games too against other teams, but for whatever reason, you guys got it again tonight...that's two home games the Z-breaks have gone your way! But your luck will soon run out.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Excuses...

It will be funny to watch your Vikings choke again just like last year. You guys suck. Of course your gonna say we got lucky. If you guys would have won that game, Ill bet you wouldnt think it was luck. Vikings suck. Same shitty teams as last year. Your linebackers are horrible, your secondary gets throttled and you cant stop the run, our defense is bad, but at least we can stop something. Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Excuses...

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    You precious Packers where dominated today! We where beat not your Packers but by the officials. In case you didnt notice Cullpepper threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds without might I add the packer destroyer Randy Moss in the game!!! Or did that slip your mind. Dont get me wrong yes you guys did win But I will not give you props for the win as I feel it was stolen and not a justified win!
    Even the announcer Collinsworth commented several times that the Vikes receivers were being help consistently and not a single one was called.
    That was a huge advantage to the slack, not just for the non calls, but because our receivers were just slightly out of position because of the hold making the passes incomplete.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast