Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Ex-Viking talkin' smack...

"outside of Brian Westbrook, who's a threat?" -Chris Carter on yahoo sports. He goes on to state that Andy Reid has the "better team." etc, etc.
    It's ironic, however, that Carter picks the Vikes to beat the Eagles. "I just don't like the way Philly played in Dec."
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

bono is offline Hall of Famer

one more thing: Moss sat out of practice today...sprained right ankle...listed as probable. Yikes! What if Moss can't play come Sunday?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Burleson will step up, just like he did all season so will Wiggins!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Re: Ex-Viking talkin' smack...

"bono" wrote:
    "outside of Brian Westbrook, who's a threat?" -Chris Carter on yahoo sports.

McNabb will lead Eagles in rushing, Westbrook will lead Eagles in receiving.
    [img:9f47cea82f]http://www.deeprelease.com/PEMB/datl/vikes.gif[/img:9f47cea82f]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

CC knows just like everyone else but they are afraid to say it. its our game to win or lose. think about it. your d a little better than ours, and b4 you bring out all the vikings are horrible stats, know this.....they are playing with more confidence and that as we all know IS football. just like stinkie pinkie. if he had the confidence he would know that the phone would eventually quit ringing.
    so that comes down to the offenses. moss and t-ho. well t-o is out. advantage vikings!!!
    our running backs are just as capable as westbrook and our 4th WR is just as good if not better than your starters. our o-line is a huge mass that will take care of kearse and co. we will chip on kearse and run right at him to slow him down.
    ok, whatcha got?

We better chip Kearse all night, cuz goldberg is going to look lost out there if we don't!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    We better chip Kearse all night, cuz goldberg is going to look lost out there if we don't!

lol, herd that.
    oh, i havent gotten the chance to say congrats on the big viking win!!!lol

havin fun in cheeseland this week? I AM SURE THAT YOU R!!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Cris Carter, quit messing up the man's name bono! He did pick the Vikings regardless of who has the better team!

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

lol, herd that.
    oh, i havent gotten the chance to say congrats on the big viking win!!!lol

havin fun in cheeseland this week? I AM SURE THAT YOU R!!!!!
    Yeah, I can't complain! For some strange reason nobody has really talked about the game! It's kind of funny how that works! On Monday driving to work I got some nasty glares!! They were pretty funny!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Cris Carter, quit messing up the man's name bono! He did pick the Vikings regardless of who has the better team!
    i am glad u pointed that out. i am prob guilty of this too. SHAME ON ME!!!lol
    do u have any of CC doing the 1st down celebration? i used to jump off the sofa to do that when he did!!! i loved that!!!! i think moss should do one of those for a tribute to one of his mentors.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast