Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101953
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101950
    This is nowhere out there yet and not on the TV stations.

    Please don't post without sources.
    Dont start preaching before I get a chance to post..look above bro
    That link certainly does not say he is a Viking. But thanks.

    Can I preach now.

    EDIT: I now see that halfway through the thread you changed it to he won't be a Viking. Which we all know. So why is the thread titled what it is?

  2. #12
    CPonderFan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    75

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101954
    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101953
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101950
    This is nowhere out there yet and not on the TV stations.

    Please don't post without sources.
    Dont start preaching before I get a chance to post..look above bro
    That link certainly does not say he is a Viking. But thanks.

    Can I preach now.

    EDIT: I now see that halfway through the thread you changed it to he won't be a Viking. Which we all know. So why is the thread titled what it is?
    Are you drinking already? or a Packer fan by any chance???

    I didnt start the thread. I only started to post in the thread halfway through the thread. So obviously your not reading the thread and paying attention to who is actually posting.

    Please dont try to preach in a forum when your an idiot!
    None

  3. #13
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101963
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101954
    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101953
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101950
    This is nowhere out there yet and not on the TV stations.

    Please don't post without sources.
    Dont start preaching before I get a chance to post..look above bro
    That link certainly does not say he is a Viking. But thanks.

    Can I preach now.

    EDIT: I now see that halfway through the thread you changed it to he won't be a Viking. Which we all know. So why is the thread titled what it is?
    Are you drinking already? or a Packer fan by any chance???

    I didnt start the thread. I only started to post in the thread halfway through the thread. So obviously your not reading the thread and paying attention to who is actually posting.

    Please dont try to preach in a forum when your an idiot!
    Yes ... calling people idiots is the best way to handle things.

    Someone asked for a source ... it was CLEARLY in response to the thread title and you jumped in. Even responding to me about the sources, thus I responded to you.

    Nobody preached at you ... clearly people were asking the original poster for a source ... we all know how the fuck to use Google and see that the talks broke down.

    But thanks for saving us with rotoworld.

  4. #14
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Misunderstand between midge and cponderfan. Cponder was posting a link to back up his claim that the vikings have backed off their talks with james jones.

    And I believe midge was posting in response to Mars for creating the topic without a source.

    Then cponder thought that midge was accusing him, and the rest just happened.

    You're welcome for alleviating this situation. That is what I'm here for.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  5. #15
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1101992
    Misunderstand between midge and cponderfan. Cponder was posting a link to back up his claim that the vikings have backed off their talks with james jones.

    And I believe midge was posting in response to Mars for creating the topic without a source.

    Then cponder thought that midge was accusing him, and the rest just happened.

    You're welcome for alleviating this situation. That is what I'm here for.
    I was clear in what happened ... but thanks none-the-less.

  6. #16
    CPonderFan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    75

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101995
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1101992
    Misunderstand between midge and cponderfan. Cponder was posting a link to back up his claim that the vikings have backed off their talks with james jones.

    And I believe midge was posting in response to Mars for creating the topic without a source.

    Then cponder thought that midge was accusing him, and the rest just happened.

    You're welcome for alleviating this situation. That is what I'm here for.
    I was clear in what happened ... but thanks none-the-less.
    The only thoughts I have is that if your posting in a forum and are directly responding to something some posted, then quote them. That will alleviate any confusion. I was just trying to clarify what i had posted, not what the person that titled the thread posted.

    Anyways water under the bridge. I apologize for calling you an idiot, but try and quote the person your responding to and make sure that its the same person that your trying to preach to
    None

  7. #17
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101996
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101995
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1101992
    Misunderstand between midge and cponderfan. Cponder was posting a link to back up his claim that the vikings have backed off their talks with james jones.

    And I believe midge was posting in response to Mars for creating the topic without a source.

    Then cponder thought that midge was accusing him, and the rest just happened.

    You're welcome for alleviating this situation. That is what I'm here for.
    I was clear in what happened ... but thanks none-the-less.
    The only thoughts I have is that if your posting in a forum and are directly responding to something some posted, then quote them. That will alleviate any confusion. I was just trying to clarify what i had posted, not what the person that titled the thread posted.

    Anyways water under the bridge. I apologize for calling you an idiot, but try and quote the person your responding to and make sure that its the same person that your trying to preach to
    Go vikings!!!
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  8. #18
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1102021
    Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1101996
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1101995
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1101992
    Misunderstand between midge and cponderfan. Cponder was posting a link to back up his claim that the vikings have backed off their talks with james jones.

    And I believe midge was posting in response to Mars for creating the topic without a source.

    Then cponder thought that midge was accusing him, and the rest just happened.

    You're welcome for alleviating this situation. That is what I'm here for.
    I was clear in what happened ... but thanks none-the-less.
    The only thoughts I have is that if your posting in a forum and are directly responding to something some posted, then quote them. That will alleviate any confusion. I was just trying to clarify what i had posted, not what the person that titled the thread posted.

    Anyways water under the bridge. I apologize for calling you an idiot, but try and quote the person your responding to and make sure that its the same person that your trying to preach to
    Go vikings!!!
    You are ALL my Bitches!!!!!





    Oh...wait.....sorry.

    Wrong thread...

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Ex-Packer James Jones a Viking...SNICKER

    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1102046
    You are ALL my Bitches!!!!!





    Oh...wait.....sorry.

    Wrong thread...
    Whats funny is that he actually believes it.:woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Pros/Cons: The James Jones Debate
    By jargomcfargo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:31 AM
  2. Ex-Viking Hassan Jones Arrested
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:06 PM
  3. looking for viking/packer tickets
    By vikingsfanwi in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 06:09 PM
  4. The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:53 AM
  5. Packer-Viking book
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2002, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •