Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast
    mewario is offline Starter

Is everyone tired of people hating on TJack and our WR's or is it just me?

Aren't you sick and tired?
    Seriously, everywhere I go that's all I hear.
    Be it "reality" or on websites.

"Well Jared Allen is nice but they shoulda got a real qb har har."

"Wrong side of the ball to upgrade they need wideouts."

I can't wait for TJack, Berrian, and Rice to shut up all the haters this year.
    The NFL is gonna be scared to see purple next year.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Is everyone tired of people hating on TJack and our WR's or is it just me?

The whole WR argument is getting old, but i can understand where people coming from with the QB complaints, until TJack leads us to a win he is gonna be an eh QB at best. Lets just hope he proves them wrong.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

U.P.O.D.

under promise over deliver.

Let them talk smack.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

I am sick of it a little, but they may be right. They may be wrong. We have no idea right now.

I am just patient and optimistic. I want to see what happens.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    The whole WR argument is getting old, but i can understand where people coming from with the QB complaints, until TJack leads us to a win he is gonna be an eh QB at best. Lets just hope he proves them wrong.
    He has a winning record as a starter Right?

Or are you actually talking about Leading us to a victory instead of managing the team to won?

Texanvike is offline Rookie

It's getting extremely annoying.
    It's especially annoying how many times I've heard this quote:
    "Can Jared Allen play QB?"
    OMG THAT"S FUNNY.

>

Our WR corps is not a joke anymore.
    I'm not saying BB is some kind of savior, but anyone who says he isn't at least a "good" receiver doesn't know football.
    Plus Sidney Rice is young and improving, as is Allison, and Wade is a reliable slot receiver.
    I love lamp.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Tjack if you compare his #s to other rookie QBS and etc is doin okay...just people are bleeping impatient...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:

Or are you actually talking about Leading us to a victory instead of managing the team to won?
    im talking about, we are down by 6 with 3 minutes left, and he drives us down the field, hurry up offense, and throws a game winning td, something like that

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

My only concern right now is geting some depth on the OL. Other than that TJ deserves the right to start this year and be given a chance. I love our WRs and think they will shine this year. All we need to do is focus on winning the division. What do those other teams have at QB? Rodgers, Grossman, Kitna? Rodgers has less game experience than TJ. Grossmans time is up. Given way too many chances. The reason they made it to the Super Bowl was the D. I think our D is better. I like Kitna. He has great WRs. The only problem is the rest of the team is weak. This is our year in the NFC north to shine. The haters will go away soon.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:

im talking about, we are down by 6 with 3 minutes left, and he drives us down the field, hurry up offense, and throws a game winning td, something like that

So like, we're down 16 going into the 4th at Denver in December. Two drives down the field to tie it up and go into OT isn't good enough?

OT fumble wasn't his fault.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast