Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

everyone stop trashing the D

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    6 points in the second half! Come on, we can't bash the D for that, they stepped up, it was our offense that didn't, even when they were given the ball at the 20!

But they gave up 21 points in the 1st half! And they gave up almost 500 yards of offense.
    Giving up yardage doesn't mean anything if you don't give up points! Look at the old purple people eaters. They gave up yards, but were the bend don't break style of D. Granted they didn't give up 400-500 yards a game but they still let people move the ball. With our offense (who scored 20 in the first half) we should be able to beat teams by only giving up 27 points!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    6 points in the second half! Come on, we can't bash the D for that, they stepped up, it was our offense that didn't, even when they were given the ball at the 20!
    Echo [size=18px] Echo[/size] [size=22px]Echo[/size] [size=29px]Echo[/size]

That is exactly what I have said in my limited amount of post this week. That is the only thing to say. Six points to a team that has a dominant rusher. Alexander scores TDs like they are going out of style.

One point better than us in the first half and a FG better than us in the second half. Our offense should have scored a FG or another TD in the second half.

How Much does not having a kicker that can kick over 42 yards play into the mentality of the play calling. In certain parts of the field you just can settle for a FG because the kicker can't kick it anyway.

"THE D" is doing better. Maybe we should have our half time at the end of the first quarter. When it comes down to coaching on D, they are making the necessary adjustments at half time now. The D plays in the second half, so the coaching is definitely doing their job.

Please NO Bash Vikings Now! Go bash Lions Now! You, You Go Now!!!!! :sunny:

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Bottom line...the offense has sucked the last two weeks but the defense has sucked all year....

offense has bad playcalling...
    How is it that you can play like a top 10 D in the second half but play like your not even on the field in the first...I don't get it.....That makes no sense and it has been that case the lase 6 weeks......

We just have yet to put a whole game together and its week 15.....they need to get it together...it's ridiculous

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I think the Lions know they suck.. at least that's what they say over at their forum. It does look like a cool forum though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123