Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

everyone stop trashing the D

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'll stop bashing the vikings defense when they make me stop bashing my sofa.

i know what your saying......i took my recliner in 98 and threw it out the front door and kicked it to the curb. punched a hole in the door last year. in 87 i cussed the whole neighborhood for a week. almost broke my hand on my office desk sunday......but sooner or later you have to look for something good in everything dont you? or do you? lol hopefully we we'll all feel better this sunday!!!!!

lets all rally around the 10-6 scenario!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

6 points in the second half! Come on, we can't bash the D for that, they stepped up, it was our offense that didn't, even when they were given the ball at the 20!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    6 points in the second half! Come on, we can't bash the D for that, they stepped up, it was our offense that didn't, even when they were given the ball at the 20!

perfect....thank you.....i knew somebody would come up with what has been happening basically for the past two years. :cheers: :santa:

I wish that, if our d struggles in the first quarter, adjustments were made a little bit better, instead of waiting until halftime!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I wish that, if our d struggles in the first quarter, adjustments were made a little bit better, instead of waiting until halftime!
    spoken like a man that knows his football. the second series should be enough to know how a team is trying to play you, which is usually the weakest link on the D. its a tough game of cat and mouse from there on out and depends how well they actually know each others tendencies. and how keen you are on how to stop or slow down what they are doing. they know by tuesday whats the plan and then the rest of the week it is hell to squeeze everything in and get the players focused on the plan. some players take it on themselves and some havent figured out that the best way to help the team. coach themselves.
    do you think that some people get up and go to the bathroom while the vikes are on D? JJ, everyone.......

"vikes can do" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    spoken like a man that knows his football. the second series should be enough to know how a team is trying to play you, which is usually the weakest link on the D. its a tough game of cat and mouse from there on out and depends how well they actually know each others tendencies. and how keen you are on how to stop or slow down what they are doing. they know by tuesday whats the plan and then the rest of the week it is hell to squeeze everything in and get the players focused on the plan. some players take it on themselves and some havent figured out that the best way to help the team. coach themselves.
    do you think that some people get up and go to the bathroom while the vikes are on D? JJ, everyone.......
    Probably! I have to admit that I did, but I was already in the concourse, it started as a commercial timeout, but I took a little longer than expected! lol

Probably! I have to admit that I did, but I was already in the concourse, it started as a commercial timeout, but I took a little longer than expected! lol[/quote] :study: :munky2: :study:

I had a lot of beer, that's why it took longer!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

The bad thing is is that the Vikings miss so many tackles and are in possition to make plays, but they don't.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

But they gave up 21 points in the 1st half! And they gave up almost 500 yards of offense.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast