StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Everyone now respects MN

Hi Viking Nation. I don't live in Minnesota. But all I can say is, as soon as I tell people I am a Viking fan, the first thing out of their mouths is now one of the following:

- "You guys are good"
    - "The Vikings are dangerous"
    - "I don't want to have to play Minnesota in the playoffs"
    - etc.

I am enjoying it.
    ;D

sdfrenchy is offline Rookie

Re: Everyone now respects MN

I've noticed that ever since we got into a wildcard spot that the vikes have gotten a lot more respect nationally. Analysts and "experts" are picking the vikes to make it into the playoffs. They have been talking about them on espn radio also. Meanwhile, they're having a hard time selling out. ???

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Meh just give us a loss or two and everybody would jump right off that bandwagon.
    I cheer for my Vikes and that's all I really care about, I'll let the team do the talking when it comes to other fans.

"sdfrenchy" wrote:
    I've noticed that ever since we got into a wildcard spot that the vikes have gotten a lot more respect nationally. Analysts and "experts" are picking the vikes to make it into the playoffs. They have been talking about them on espn radio also. Meanwhile, they're having a hard time selling out. ???
    The same experts that predicted 4-5 wins. haha. This is a funny league. It was unaminous that we would lose in New York because of how terrible we are and we annihilated them. experts my butt they're alway afraid to say something no bodys thinking.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor