Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Espys are a joke

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    If they were giving out the awards or nominations on clean backgrounds, they would struggle to have 3 or 4 nominees for each award. Barry Bonds, best baseball player (steriod rumors, which have to be true in my opinion), Brett Favre (vicodin addiction), I could go on and on. I don't think it's about his background, people just thought these other plays and players were better, which we all know is a bunch of sh!t!! He IS the best player in the NFL, and that lateral to Moe, was probably only the second best play next to the Saints' play!!

Don't forget about the drug lord, jamal lewis. He is nominated for best player. Is he gonna except the award in jail if he wins?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Espys are a joke

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    ...(snipped)...
    i agree on the moss to williams play, it should be there and no 1. that or the saints laterals against jax.
    A friend and I were just recently discussing great plays that we've seen in recent years. I forgot completely about the Saints' laterals. Then the kicker missed the extra point that could've sent the game to OT. How's that for a stomach punch to the fans watching the game?

Oh, we decided that the best two plays we could recall at the time that we've witnessed recently were the Moss lateral, and the Keith Traylor INT and rumble down the sidelines from a few years ago. Coincedently, that play was also against Jacksonville.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12