Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: espn2k5

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

espn2k5

I was watching a video trailer for espn2k5 football and it's stupid because it has a sequence of moss dropping a touchdown catch!! I know that wouldn't happen. :angryfire:

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

espn2k5

umm actually, a couple years back, moss dropped two in one game on primetime sunday night football against the seahawks

shit happens i guess

i was always more of a madden fan anyways

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

espn2k5

Madden has and always will be better, it has more die hard fans who wouldnt switch even if it was crap. It is the NCAA that gets me. It is the only good college football game ( the EA one) so i just stick with it to the NFL game a month later.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

espn2k5

Madden Rulez!!!!!!

espn2k5

ESPN even put an over rated T.O. on the cover

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

espn2k5

Moss did drop the passes but I do believe he had the flu and was throwing up during the game,
    can we clone Bud Grant?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

espn2k5

That was the only vikings game I ever went to, ugh. It is very depressing watching your team give up something like 4TDs in the span of 2 minutes. That was the game AFTER moss was arrested for the traffic thing, so he probably had alot on his mind. Still, ugh.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

espn2k5

"magicci" wrote:
    ESPN even put an over rated T.O. on the cover
    Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know about ESPN's football game, but remember the Madden NFL cover curse? Many players who have been on the box cover have had horrible seasons right after their cover came out. Michael Vick was on the cover last year, broke his leg. Culp had a less-than-stellar year after he was on the cover. I forget everyone else, but it really has been a curse.

I think the Campbell's Chunky Soup has had a similar curse...Terrell Davis, Donovan McNabb, both got hurt after doing Chunky Soup.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

JoeMama is offline Starter

espn2k5

ESPN has an edge over Madden for XBOX owners, awesome multiplayer via XBOX Live. Madden didn't have that capabilty last year, maybe this year they will change that.

espn2k5

The ESPN curse did work if you remember warren sapp was on the cover last year and he got sent to the crappy raiders! and if u remember moss was on the cover of the old 2k & 2k2 games and the vikings had two bad years also.

I also think there is a pizza hut curse because if you also remember there was a commercial with sorry Rich Gannon of the raiders and Tiki Barber and Chris Hovan. both the raiders and giants had 4-12 records and you could blame Hovan's low numbers on pizza hut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast