Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Espn predicts a full sweep!

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    like my signature says, it's all genius until the games are played and you look back and see we are all full of crap
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Is that what IT says ??

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Espn predicts a full sweep!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Just scroll down and youll see what i mean.
    Skol Vikes! I leave the Left Coast on a flight to Washington DC at 0635L and arrive in DC at 4:30 PM, so I'll be able to watch most of the game! :cheers:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Skol Vikes! I leave the Left Coast on a flight to Washington DC at 0635L and arrive in DC at 4:30 PM, so I'll be able to watch most of the game! :cheers:
    You sure like to travel a lot huh??? :wink: :thumbleft:
    Hope you dont miss too much, sometimes the waiting for your stuff or some kind of stupid delay can screw you up as it has for me in the past when trying to catch the game as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Hope you dont miss too much, sometimes the waiting for your stuff or some kind of stupid delay can screw you up as it has for me in the past when trying to catch the game as well.
    Hey sometime they work in your favor NO seats out until Wensday so I get to be right here for the first game of the Viking Season :hello1: there is FootBall GOD's [-o< [-o< Thank you thank you :angel11:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

I don't necessarily like it, but my occupation requires travel. :brave: Traveling from coast to coast plays hell on my sleep habits! But I have a trip to Hawaii in November where my bride and I will hang at the place you identified for TWO games :cheers: ... Monday Nov 8th and Sunday Nov 14th!
    Edmund Burke

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

I don't necessarily like it, but my occupation requires travel. :brave: Traveling from coast to coast plays hell on my sleep habits! But I have a trip to Hawaii in November where my bride and I will hang at the place you identified for TWO games :cheers: ... Monday Nov 8th and Sunday Nov 14th!
    Oh so you are for surely coming down to hawaii! :cheers: I know the last time you told me you werent so sure of coming down, but i guess things worked in your favor. The first game which is mnf against the colts, i wont be able to make the game against them but the following week against the fudgepackers i can make it being on a sunday where my schedule is not as filled as it is during the week.

BTW regarding the mnf, you would go to the bars, any sports bars to see it live OR you could just watch it anywhere else but not being live. They tape delay mnf games and only air them till 630 hawaii time. Just thought i let you know.

Looking foward to meeting you at the Shack for the game against the fudepackers!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

I'll be there with my new bride :thumbright: to watch Hovan and the Purple Wrecking Crew plant Fav' Ray head first into the turf! Skol Vikings!!!! :cheers:
    Oh so you are for surely coming down to hawaii! :cheers: I know the last time you told me you werent so sure of coming down, but i guess things worked in your favor. The first game which is mnf against the colts, i wont be able to make the game against them but the following week against the fudgepackers i can make it being on a sunday where my schedule is not as filled as it is during the week.

BTW regarding the mnf, you would go to the bars, any sports bars to see it live OR you could just watch it anywhere else but not being live. They tape delay mnf games and only air them till 630 hawaii time. Just thought i let you know.

Looking foward to meeting you at the Shack for the game against the fudepackers!
    Edmund Burke

I dont think your post came out right there pac. :roll:

I'll be there for sure... getting married on a beach on the 11th! We'll meet you and other Vike fans at the Shack. Skol Vikings!
    Edmund Burke

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    I'll be there for sure... getting married on a beach on the 11th! We'll meet you and other Vike fans at the Shack. Skol Vikings!

Alright, hope to see you there as well. BTw the shack can get crowded but looking at what time the game starts it clears out as the first game start to end. Be patient when trying to get seats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12